Old August 25th 06, 12:38 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Andereida

Default Lidl Satellite reciever etc. from 28th August

Brian McKenna wrote:
The receiver alone is worth it just to use as a digital radio outlet along
with a stereo,that what i will use it for,i already have a quad lnb and
satellite conections through out the house3!

I have some interest in this. Currently, I have an old installation
comprising a Sky analogue dish and Nokia receiver. It receives around 40
analogue transmissions, mainly German, from the satellite formerly used
by Sky. Was this Astra 10 deg?

Wonder about using the Lidl receiver on this set-up but I suspect that a
new LNB will be required to access digital transmissions. Would like to
receive any French language stations which are free to view.

Would be grateful for any advice.

Andereida