Old May 12th 04, 04:00 PM posted to uk.media.home-cinema,uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Nige

Default sky plus questions....

"the dog from that film you saw"
wrote in message
s.com...
happy with my tivo but the idea of dual channel recording appeals to me so
i'm thinking of getting one - probably in addition to the tivo.
so.....

does the sky plus output s-video? - in the form of a s-video out plug? -

and
if so will it work at the same time as the rgb scart? - i'm thinking for
purposes of digitising stuff.

It sure does.

has the program guide been sorted? - i used to hear stories of

dissapearing
season passes etc.

Not had any problems for ages

anything else i need to know? -anyone who has moved from tivo to sky +

have
any unbiased comments as to user friendliness?

--
Gareth.
Quote of the day.

kill'