Old January 30th 04, 04:16 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
QrizB

Default Help needed to split mpeg

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:52:46 -0000, "Geoff Winkless"
] wrote:

Yannick wrote:
Escort wrote:
I have a 1.2Gb mpeg and need to split it into 2 to record onto cd
anyone offer any help

please do a google, I found loads of hits for an MPEG splitter

I think a personal recommendation would be more useful he every one of
those available on the web which I used produced mpegs which were off-spec
and failed to burn correctly.

If your original mpeg is compliant then TMPGEnc's MPEG tools will
split it into two (or more) compliant bits.

--
QrizB

be fooled.