Old November 25th 03, 10:45 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Yannick

Default Getting started

Mr Balloon wrote:
Yannick wrote:

In short as long as Tivo provide an EPG then Tivo will carry on in the
UK and there is no sign of them stopping the service.

Thanks for that Angus & Yannick.

Do these Tivo boxes work with Sky? I know about Sky+ but to be honest, I
hate Sky with a passion, I'd be happy with Freeview. My girlfriend pays for
the Sky, but if I were to fork out for a Tivo, it would have to work with
the Sky I guess.

Yes Tivo works with sky. I use it with a netgem i-Player freeview box
and it all works fine. check out
http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb...?s=&forumid=14

The UK Tivo Forum, many of your questions will have already been
answered there.

Phil