Old July 28th 03, 07:23 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Dave

Default Best Freeview box - advice sought

Alien Zord writes
"Dave" wrote in message
news
Alien Zord writes
I think he's just making a comment about one of the many bugs
in MS Outlook Express. His .sig is demonstrating that bug in
all its glory. If you were using any other newsreader other
than MSOE, you wouldn't have seen anything other than a line of
text, starting with the word begin.

I don't thing Laurence is using MSOE, more like Netscape 4.x

I didn't say he was. I said you are.

In which case can you re-read your original answer and explain who is
"making a comment" and which bug exactly is it?

Do you not understand English?

I see, English. Confusing "he" and "you" you classify as understanding
English.

The only confusion is on your part.

You post an article saying that Laurence Taylor has posted an article
with an attachment. I respond to *your* article, so the 'he' clearly
refers to Laurence Taylor and the 'you' clearly refers to Alien Zord.

Oh, well, then I shall leave you alone because arguing with
someone with suspect logic is not my "cup of tea".

Seeing as you're a bit hard of understanding. Then I shall rephrase the
paragraph.

"I think that Laurence Taylor is just making a comment about one of the
many bugs in MS Outlook Express. Laurence Taylor's .sig is
demonstrating that bug on all its glory. If Alien Zord were using any
other newsreader other than MSOE, Alien Zord wouldn't have seen anything
other than a line of text, starting with the word begin."

But using the words 'he' and 'you' is much easier isn't it?

--
Dave