Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : uk.tech.tv.video.pvr Personal Video Recorder (PVR) Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Tivo - Favorite button by Cheddar
how can u skip to your favorite channels on the tv guide display? thanks
July 14th 03 08:29 PM
by Cheddar Go to last post
2 271
pvr hdd by dd
lol our overseas relative from the land of milk and honey must be most perplexed....... Oh me? I joined up straight away, August the 4th, 1914. Gah, what a day that was.!Myself and the rest of the fellows leapfrogging down to the Cambridge recruiting office and then playing tiddlywinks in the queue. We had hammered Oxford's tiddlywinkers only the week before, and there we
July 14th 03 07:53 PM
by dd Go to last post
0 267
Help with mythtv by gary dawes
I'm also running Mythtv, and get this error, but I have not noticed any problems. Is mythfilldatabase running and populating the database ok? If so then I'd ignore it. gary (HarrisNewman) wrote in message ... when I run mythfilldatabase I get: DB Error (program insert): Query was:
July 14th 03 06:25 PM
by gary dawes Go to last post
0 284
Samsung 32" widescreen remote codes needed... by Jomtien
Zomaar wrote: I've just bought a 32" Samsung widescreen (WS-32V54VS) and am having problems finding remote control set-up codes for my Sky and Tivo remotes. You may need to buy a newer model Sky remote. Unfortunately for the Tivo remote you can't buy a newer model, AFAIK. -- Digibox problem? : A reboot solves 90% of these.
July 10th 03 05:47 AM
by Jomtien Go to last post
0 251
TiVoCommunity forum - Are e-mail notifications working? by Carl Waring
No, but then I don't use them so I wouldn't have :) I do have the email addresses for the the UK moderators. Contact me by email (not spam-trapped, as it happens!) and with your Forum username and I'll try and sort it for you. -- C/-\R|_ \/\//-\R||\|G
July 5th 03 09:58 AM
by Carl Waring Go to last post
0 273
Post New Thread