Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : uk.tech.tv.video.pvr Personal Video Recorder (PVR) Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Be part of Marthon by Farhana Qureshe
Dear Green Yatra volunteers, From Mumbai be the part of India's only Women Marathon DNA I Can... and run for a Change.. 1st 200 entries for Fun Run (5 km) will be sponsored by Green Yatra. Registration process is very simple: Interested participants have to send their understated basic detail on:
March 8th 13 05:46 AM
by Farhana Qureshe Go to last post
0 498
Toshiba HDR5010 by DJH
I'm going to cancel Sky + and I've seen the Toshiba HDR5010 at a reasonable price. It says it has an Ethernet connection. anyone comment on the reliability of of using the internet with it. It also says it has a USB port. Anyone know if I can play films via this? Thanks
January 6th 13 05:59 PM
by DJH Go to last post
0 341
freesat/freeview - HELP! by DJH
I am about to cancel Sky - I've had all the half price offers going and other than offering it me for free, I don't think there's much more they can offer me now to get me to stay. Now apologies because I'm sure that if I had a couple of days free I could Google the answers to all these questions but I'm sure someone here must have the information at their finger tips lol I know my current...
December 28th 12 03:46 PM
by Peter[_4_] Go to last post
2 386
Unhappy
Humax 9150T EPG very slow by victhevolvo
After this weeks retune my Humax 9150T EPG is not populating properly...3 hours and still not much for Thurs onwards on ITV1/Ch5/CH4. I notice they are all on the same Multiplex...D3&4...is that a cue? Everything was fine before the re-tune. I'm on the Redruth transmitter and have the latest software. What I have done so far over the last 2 days to try and solve the problem. Did a factory...
September 22nd 12 03:07 PM
by victhevolvo Go to last post
0 443
PVRs compatible with Sky Sports via Top Up TV by robburley
I want to access Sky Sports via my Freeview PVR but am advised by Top Up TV that Sky is only compatible with certain kinds of PVR. They offer one free but it can't record and they are unable to tell me which other models are compatible. Does anyone know which are or what specifications are required? Thanks! Rob
August 1st 12 09:37 AM
by robburley Go to last post
0 410
Set Top box with Timer by Peter[_4_]
On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 21:28:26 +0100, harry hall wrote: Is there a current twin SCART Set Top DTV box that has a timer linked to the EPG? I expect that there are several, but the one that comes to mind is the Humax PVR 9300T - see http://www.humaxdigital.com/global/products/product_stb_terrestrial_pvr9300t.asp.
June 14th 12 09:49 PM
by harry hall Go to last post
1 306
Sony DVD Recorder Line 3 missing by linda baker
Hi - been on holiday and when I came back, noticed that Line 3 (tv/dvd recording) was no longer available on the front display, it shows L1, L2 & L4 only, so therefore cannot record. My setup is TV, old Thomson freeview box and Sony DVD. I have retuned all equipment since the digital update, and tried different lead connection but no luck. Any ideas?
April 21st 12 12:45 PM
by linda baker Go to last post
0 400
PVR Issues. by markjohn
How to get the best PVR? Facing box freezing problem,,created a havoc by facing freezing problem. Please Suggest.
November 14th 11 06:30 AM
by markjohn Go to last post
0 474
what does power cycle your PVR, means ? by petersonjohn
what does power cycle your PVR, means ? does it requires to reboot the systems? what about the data , will it get deleted?
November 3rd 11 04:30 AM
by petersonjohn Go to last post
0 597
PVR Software by Steve Crook
Hi all, I'm currently streaming video to my TV using Twonky Server. This works really nicely for content that I've mpeg4 encoded (and raw DVD VOB files). What I'd like to be able to do is stream media through Twonky that I've recorded on PC via a PVR. At the moment I'm using Windows Media Center to do the recording but as is so often the way with Microsoft, they appear to have created a file...
July 12th 11 07:02 PM
by Colin Watters Go to last post
1 442
Arrow
Large print EPG by allan harry
At present I have Sky+ and am very pleased with their EPG. However I would rather switch to Freeview simply because it's free. The only problem is that the EPGs that I have seen on the PVRs that I have tested have rather small print which I can only read with difficulty. Sky+ has an excellent EPG in this respect. Can anyone advise me of any make of PVR which has a large print EPG?
July 7th 11 03:18 PM
by allan harry Go to last post
0 547
NextPVR by Tom Del Rosso
Has anyone upgraded from GBPVR to NextPVR? Does it import the schedule? Any tips please? Thanks. -- Reply in group, but if emailing add one more zero, and remove the last word.
June 24th 11 02:21 AM
by Tom Del Rosso Go to last post
0 281
What PVR are you using? by AnthonyL
(Apologies for including this in digital-tv as well but .pvr seems a bit dead.) A couple of years ago it seemed that Humax and Topfield were generally the top choices for PVR. Now it seems that there are numerous options. So what did you opt for and how do you find it?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
June 16th 11 09:02 AM
by Martin[_2_] Go to last post
35 1,277
Lisa Faulkner in White Underwear - Hi-Res by Ha Ha[_2_]
Lisa Faulkner wearing white underwear. http://www.imagebam.com/image/ef7fed123563677 Warning - may take a few seconds to load as it is a high res image, but worth the wait!. Enjoy!
June 1st 11 11:49 PM
by Steve Terry[_2_] Go to last post
1 492
Television Magazine is back by widgitt
Just a message to anyone in the trade or with an interest, who has missed the Television Magazine since it ceased publication earlier in the year: Television (& Consumer Electronics) Magazine is now back from a new publisher. " 01903 774481
March 15th 11 12:32 PM
by Sunny S Pandher Go to last post
6 450
Grundig HD to freesat recording? by Glyn Colebrooke
I'd like to use my Grundig GUSTB250IV to record from a recently installed Ross freesatbox. Whilst the Ross box has a USB for a hardrive, the only connection on the Grundig is a spare scart. Is there a way to record via the scart? Thanks in advance
February 26th 11 01:59 PM
by Glyn Colebrooke Go to last post
0 617
FAQ: Welcome to Usenet UK by Charles Lindsey
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- Until the UK Usenet hierarchy got too big, a regular 'Welcome to Usenet' message was routinely posted to all groups in uk.* With the decline of Usenet, and the increase in the number of people accessing Usenet via Google Groups, it was felt that this informational posting should be...
February 22nd 11 02:44 PM
by Charles Lindsey Go to last post
0 227
iPlayer switches to secure RMTPE streaming of radio by Paul Webster
Richard Evans wrote: Andy Champ wrote: As a result of things like this you never know whether the unmissable programme will in fact be missed. Andy
January 21st 11 10:20 AM
by Adrian C Go to last post
1 258
Get Good Jobs In AUSTRALIA by MILLER BRAXTON
Simple Get you GOOD jobs in AUSTRALIA At http://www.webinfos4all.euro.st Due to High Security Risk I have Hidden the Videos In an Image In that Website On Below Search Box Click On Image
January 10th 11 12:04 AM
by MILLER BRAXTON Go to last post
0 226
iTV Player on Foxsat by David Kennedy[_2_]
The ITV Beta player is available - on Foxsat anyway - if you go to 999 and press Green / Greeen / Blue / Green / Green on the remote followed by the red button There must surely be an easier way... -- David Kennedy http://www.anindianinexile.com
January 9th 11 05:58 PM
by Anthony R. Gold Go to last post
6 244
Post New Thread