Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : uk.tech.tv.video.pvr Personal Video Recorder (PVR) Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Does anyone have a Sony RDR-HXD870? by Bob[_2_]
I have heard differing reports that you can set it up so that it will control your Sky digibox (I have an old Panasonic VCR that does this). Can anyone confirm/deny this? Thanks Bob
October 31st 07 02:23 AM
by widgitt Go to last post
1 175
Toppy Now Multi-channel View by toppywatcher
On the NOW Multichannel view, I used to see a line per channel which showed channel number, channel name and then I believe the programme title. Instead of channel name I now get the time of the current programme in stead of the channel name - more like the single channel view. I have totally reset my box so I assume it was a combination of options which gave me what I had (and what I would...
October 29th 07 07:25 PM
by toppywatcher Go to last post
3 192
Has Tivo.co.uk closed down? by ADAM FOULKES
Hey, Been trying to access this but cannot get on to it. Has it closed down? A
October 28th 07 09:24 PM
by ADAM FOULKES Go to last post
2 484
Humax 9200T - Please tell me it's better than this! by Rojo Habe
OK, so I only got it this morning, but can someone please tell me how to make frame-accurate edits on a Humax PVR-9200TB? I thought these machines were supposed to be the dog's doodas but I can't see how it's done. I go into the recorded Program list (or the Playlist), find the program I want to edit and press the yellow button. I select Trim in the box that pops up. After that I'm lost. ...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 22nd 07 07:19 PM
by Rojo Habe Go to last post
18 489
PVR+Media Streamer combos by Mugwump
Hello again! My Showcenter has just gone to gadget hell, and rather replace it like-for-like (it was never really that brilliant) I am wondering whether it's possible to combine it's function and that of my aging-but-brilliant Tivo into some sort of all-in-one wonder gadget? The PVR side would score points if it were able to manage a basic Virgin package and efficiently do a "season pass"...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 22nd 07 10:26 AM
by Ivan Go to last post
10 424
DVD recorder/HDD/VCR by widgitt
Although I am in the trade, I would appreciate a bit help with the following: A customer of mine likes to have every option available to him for recording etc and still likes to do some editing and creating of home movies with a VCR. Until now has had a panasonic VCR with editing facilities and audio dubbing facilities. and a Panasonic DVD.HDD recorder, a Sky Plus box, a 42" tv, Pioneer amplifier...
October 19th 07 11:43 PM
by widgitt Go to last post
0 167
PVR - Toppy or Humax or what? by Peter[_3_]
I have long been in the habit of buying Panasonic video recorders etc. I've always found them easy to use and reliable. When I bought a Freeview PVR, then, it was natural to buy a Panny. I regret that decision. The operating system is a nightmare - I find that I'm forever pressing buttons that I shouldn't have to (and they usually seem to be the coloured ones: Red (not 'OK') to start writing a...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
October 17th 07 02:49 PM
by Daniel Cohen Go to last post
37 986
Fatloss computer program by Angel vasquez
I have been using this computer program for a couple weeks now and i am very pleased with the results so far. its a software fatloss program, if your looking for a diet/weightloss plan i reccomend you check this place out first: http://fatloss9.50webs.com
October 16th 07 01:18 AM
by Angel vasquez Go to last post
0 188
HP Desktop for sale! by pbdude
Hi, I have an unused HP Pavilion with the fallowing specs: # Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+ (2.1GHz, 2000MT/s System Bus) # Memory: 2048MB PC2-5300 DDR2 SDRAM memory (2x1GB) (expandable to 8 GB (4 x 2 GB) (64-bit OS)/ 4 GB (4 x 1 GB) (32-bit OS)) # Hard Drive:320GB 7200RPM SATA 3G (3.0 Gb/sec) hard drive # Optical Drive: 16X DVD(+/-)R/RW 12X RAM (+/-)R DL LightScribe SATA drive # Expandable...
October 14th 07 10:12 AM
by pbdude Go to last post
0 150
Watch NFL Games Online by Dexter H.
Watch NFL Games Online! For every one who wants to watch the games online because they dont live in the teams town or are at work i found a site that has basically every game covered. Its perfect if you have afford a monthly $70 direct tv nfl access subscription. they got a bunch of channels The sites http://nflonline.wizhoo.com
October 14th 07 03:48 AM
by Dexter H. Go to last post
0 180
The 10 Best Photo Enhancement Tools by jack
The 10 Best Photo Enhancement Tools http://www.network-analyzer.blogspot.com
October 10th 07 06:33 PM
by jack Go to last post
0 193
second-hand TV distribution equipment by Bill Wright
My daughter is having one of her periodic eBay sales. It's all second-hand TV distribution equipment. http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/tvaerialguy/ Bill
October 10th 07 02:07 AM
by Bill Wright Go to last post
0 155
topfield, lazy man, and linux by bugbear
Dear All; after much soul (and newsgroup, thank you) searching, I've ordered a 250 Gb topfield. Should be here any day soon. Relevent facts; I don't have internet access at home. I *do* have a laptop, running linux. I have internet access at work.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 28th 07 11:46 AM
by Nigel Whitfield Go to last post
11 444
'Which?' PVR review by Zimmy
Just reading the Which? pvr review, updated this month which includes toppy, humax, sky, digifusion and thomson among others and they make the Sagems Best Buys (scoring just below the toppy). I got the impression (from this group and elsewhere) that nobody liked the sagems much? Somehow the toppy didn't make best buy even though it scored second only to the Sky+ boxes. The FVRT200 was not a...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
September 24th 07 10:56 PM
by Graham C Go to last post
24 717
topfied by bugbear
Having found the impressive website for the Topfield, I'm a little worried. I mean, it's all very impressive, but I wanted a PVR, not a new hobby ... It appears to be a very impressive, and widely recommended machine. But is it usable WITHOUT all the customisation and tweaking?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
September 19th 07 09:06 AM
by Andrew Go to last post
77 1,697
adult clubs . online matchmaking . online calendar . women personals by [email protected]
http://www.seeking-personals.com/adult-dating-ser-fb86d4ad02a58321ef77c6459501978e.html http://www.seeking-personals.com/adult-dating-ser-fcfd223a615701e253e2bc90b0531d54.html http://www.seeking-personals.com/adult-dating-services-absolutly-free-personals-index.html http://www.seeking-personals.com/adult-dating-services-adult-dating-agency-index.html http://www.seeking-personals.com/adult-dating-s...
September 17th 07 04:09 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1,371
(IVÁN): SANTIFICADOS PARA CONOCER EL PRIMER NOMBRE DE DIOS by IVAN VALAREZO
Sábado, 15 de septiembre, ańo 2007 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador - Iberoamérica (Este Libro fue Escrito por Iván Valarezo) SANTIFICADOS PARA CONOCER EL PRIMER NOMBRE DE DIOS Nuestro Padre Celestial "nos ha creado en sus manos santas,
September 15th 07 10:19 PM
by IVAN VALAREZO Go to last post
0 211
Watch Satellite TV On Your PC by sat-pctv.com
Watch Satellite TV On Your PC Watch TV Shows, Movies, Sports & More! Over 2500 TV Stations On Your PC. http://pctv.mzs-inc.com
September 14th 07 12:50 PM
by sat-pctv.com Go to last post
0 194
PVR prices (specifically Humax 9200T) by Ben Lidgey
I looked around at PVRs, and was recommended the Humax 9200T by a friend, about 6 months ago. I never got one but am looking again and am surprised that prices are the same. I was expecting a drop in the price as technology improves etc. Can anyone think of a reason why PVRs are not coming down in price? I guess that there are no real upgrades coming along that makes it worth waiting for?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
September 13th 07 11:58 PM
by DCA Go to last post
34 775
learning television repair by monrae fordi
Would anyone please know how to find a good television repair training course in London, please? I rang floodlight and they mentioned three colleges, but it turns out none do television repair. thanks for advice.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
September 11th 07 02:12 PM
by bugbear Go to last post
23 1,777