BBC4 Fail

Old August 8th 17, 10:59 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Davey

Default BBC4 Fail

I had recorded, and later watched, Ep. 1 of the Robots Taking over the
World BB4 series, on 26 July, and I had recorded Ep. 2 on 2 Aug. But
when I came to watch it, I found I had 60 minutes of a digital Post-it
Note telling me that the program was either encrypted or otherwise
unavailable. Was this a boo-boo on the Beeb's part, or a problem with
my PVR?
Any help welcome. It's the first time I have ever seen that. The
programme is available on iPlayer.

--
Davey.