Sony DVD hack device

Old July 20th 16, 01:09 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Davey

Default Sony DVD hack device

Does anyone here know anything about these?
I bought a hacked multi-region Sony DVD player, but it had
lost its hacked programming, so the seller has suggested this, and will
refund the cost. But any advice would be welcome first.
The unit I have, DVP-NS305, is listed there.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sony-DVD-B...sfv9 mIdVsXwg

TIA.

--
Davey.
Old July 22nd 16, 01:50 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Davey

On Wed, 20 Jul 2016 14:09:35 +0100
Davey wrote:

Does anyone here know anything about these?
I bought a hacked multi-region Sony DVD player, but it had
lost its hacked programming, so the seller has suggested this, and
will refund the cost. But any advice would be welcome first.
The unit I have, DVP-NS305, is listed there.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sony-DVD-B...sfv9 mIdVsXwg

TIA.

Guess what happened.

--
Davey.

Old July 25th 16, 09:31 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Adrian Caspersz

Davey wrote:

Does anyone here know anything about these?
I bought a hacked multi-region Sony DVD player, but it had
lost its hacked programming, so the seller has suggested this, and
will refund the cost. But any advice would be welcome first.
The unit I have, DVP-NS305, is listed there.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sony-DVD-B...sfv9 mIdVsXwg

TIA.

Guess what happened.

Bricked?

Nope.

You pressed the button and

1) International search and rescue turned up?
2) You found yourself on a vogon ship,
3) The DVD ejected itself at 10,000rpm and decapitated the cat?

--
Adrian C
Old July 25th 16, 10:47 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Davey

Davey wrote:

Does anyone here know anything about these?
I bought a hacked multi-region Sony DVD player, but it had
lost its hacked programming, so the seller has suggested this,
and will refund the cost. But any advice would be welcome first.
The unit I have, DVP-NS305, is listed there.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sony-DVD-B...sfv9 mIdVsXwg

TIA.

Guess what happened.

Bricked?

Nope.

You pressed the button and

1) International search and rescue turned up?
2) You found yourself on a vogon ship,
3) The DVD ejected itself at 10,000rpm and decapitated the cat?

Hmm. No, No, and again, No.

Nice try.

--
Davey.