Strange Humax behaviour

Old October 19th 14, 11:02 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Davey

Default Strange Humax behaviour

I turned on the HDR-Fox T2 this evening, and it would not talk to the
TV. Turning it off and back on showed the Humax flash screen, and then
it failed again; it did the same thing several times. Turning the TV on
and off made no difference. I fiddled with both ends of the HDMI
cable, to fix any loose connections. Then I switched to a different HDMI
input on the TV, and now it works. I am afraid to put it back, in case
it fails again!
What could have been the problem? If it was just the first HDMI socket,
why did it show the flash screen, but fail when the 'real' output came
online?
Any ideas?

--
Davey.