Humax strange behaviour

Old October 1st 14, 11:12 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Davey

Default Humax strange behaviour

I'm not sure what happened, but my Humax Fox HDR-T2 decided tonight that
it was unhappy. I knew that it should have been recording 'Our Zoo', but
it wasn't, so I turned it on 'blind', ie the wife was still watching
Miss Marple on the TV. The Humax displayed something like
'Installation', as though it was starting from scratch, and would not
tune to BBC2. When I was able to get access to it, after Miss Marple
had solved the murders, it was ready for a re-tune, which I did, and
then restored the old recording schedule (thank you, extra firmware!).
Did anybody else experience anything similar, or was it a one-off
(hopefully)?

--
Davey.