Lets meet at the functions

Old August 16th 14, 02:35 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Farhana Qureshe

Default Lets meet at the functions

Dear Professional Colleague,

Greetings!

Be part of Global Leadership Awards 2014 on 20th December, 2014 by Federation of Industries. Request you to kindly nominate/send delegates from your Organization or send nominations for awards. Also contact us if you are interested in tie-up/collaboration or sponsorship.

Thank you for taking out time to read our e-mail and we believe our joint effort would make a difference for both of us. Kindly revert.

Best Regards,

Farhana Qureshe,
Co-ordinator,
www.federationofindustries.org
Contact: T:+91 22 6588 6673,
Join us on: https://www.facebook.com/federationofindustries

 Be Responsible towards Environment -- Respect Trees & Do not waste Electricity, Fuel, Paper & Water.