HDMI input Conflict

Old January 24th 14, 02:59 PM
Mr Barrington Mr Barrington is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy HDMI input Conflict

Hello all,
Hope you can help me.

I have a Panasonic system comprising TXP55VT50B TV with four HDMI inputs, SAPT830 Home cinema on HMDI 2, DMRBW880 Freeview recorder on HDMI 1 and DMRBS850 Freesat recorder on HDMI 3. All have been functioning perfectly with full Vierra link for the last few years.
I have recently had installed a SKYBOX F3 STB and tried to connect this to HDMI 4. This has totally upset the system with no Vierra operations available and no automatic start up and shut down of the cinema system. I have tried swapping the SKYBOX round onto different HDMI input but the same thing happens. However, if I remove the SKYBOX I can reset the system back to fully functional again. I have followed all the procedures in the manuals for connecting HDMI inputs correctly so I am at a loss for an answer to this problem. There is nothing to suggest that I cannot connect non panasonic equipment into the system so can you please help ?
Any Ideas ??