Posted already in u.t.digital-tv

Old December 16th 13, 08:38 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Davey

Default Posted already in u.t.digital-tv

This might be a better place for this.

I have no room for it, but if anybody in East Anglia is interested, I
can forward a link:

Samsung DVD-SH855M DVD/250GB HDD Freeview recorder. Features HDMI and
1080 output. 6 years old. Boxed with remote/instructions. In working
order but I was never that satisfied with the quality of HDD recording
- occasionally playback would be a bit jerky, but I lived with it.

--
Davey.