Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Stock Trading Development in Association with Forex by Mixet.se
If you are an experienced trader then you’re probably familiar with these stock trading accounts and trading platforms that have been established for strengthening traditional trading. If you’re a first time trader my advice would be for you for create your individual trading account, learn one or several stocks that you follow day by day and to learn how the markets behave. For those who are...
September 16th 10 02:22 PM
by Mixet.se Go to last post
0 170
hermes Clou de Selle Clutch bag by weedy
hermes Clou de Selle Clutch bag www.freplicadesignerhandbags.com (mostly price at USD50~USD90),wholesale replica bags handbags purses wallets at low price ( cheap ) ( www dot freplicadesignerhandbags dot com ) (China wholesaler) *high quality *safe delivery color:black , dark coffee , red ,oak , Apricot , golden ,silver ,blue , yellow , purple ,brown material: leather , canvas
September 16th 10 04:04 AM
by weedy Go to last post
0 196
How much to charge for re-alignment? by Guess who?
I have had a couple of customers telling me I am too cheap, the others keep shtoom. Anbody care to share what the going rate is for these services in the UK? I charge €40 for a realignment, €60 for refixing a dish to Spanish brick wall, using 2-Part Chemi-Fix (these are big dishes), and I charge €25 for a call-out, 1st hour free. Bearing in mind that all the afore mentioned prices, include my...
September 9th 10 09:03 AM
by Guess who? Go to last post
5 184
Bill, would like your opinion please. by Guess who?
Bill, as a long time respected member of this forum, would you care to comment on these? http://www.satellites.co.uk/forums/sky-digital-bskyb-uk-platform-astra-28-2e-astra-2d-fringe-reception-tech/171047-astra-1n-slot-28e-q2-2011-a.html http://astra2d.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Reception&action=print&thread=1441
September 7th 10 06:50 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 150
No signal message on BBC channels? by Geoff Pearson
my mother-in-law's Sky box is giving a "no signal being received" message on BBC and Channel channels. I thought this was a fault - but I'm getting the same on my box (which we hardly ever use). I've rebooted both - and signal levels and quality are high. Is it me or is there something going on? We are near Edinburgh.
September 4th 10 12:09 PM
by Geoff Pearson Go to last post
5 1,040
Sky Player in XBOX by Vass[_10_]
Can someone have a look and see if they are getting the same problem as me please Xbox360, Sky Player Channels SkyArts Art and Design Hockney on Photography This appears as free (although I have credit)
August 21st 10 10:01 PM
by Paul Heslop Go to last post
2 186
Sky sports sound drops out by [email protected]
Anybody know about this problem ? Ihave a Sky HD box conncected to a Sony KDL40W5500 via HDMI. However I seem to get intermittant sound drop outs. sounds like overloading, but not necessarily when there is loud speech etc. I notice it mostly on Sky Sports 1, not really noticed it on other channels. I have changed the HDMI cable. Also swapped HDMI ports on the TV.
August 16th 10 11:22 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 180
The week in diversity: One-Legged Muslim rapist, Asians Break whiteman's Skull, Woman Attacked After Knocking on Wrong Door, Black Road Ragebeast Blinded White Driver, Jail 'Damages rapper's reputation, Asian doctorfondles six women... by For the Victims
DIVERSITY ISN'T SAFE! The daily needless English victims of 'diversity', courtesy of Stormfront Britain: WE...are the Good Guys. http://www.stormfront.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=90 Bristol: Unsupervised Groid Killed White Man - Judge says No Jail An unsupervised learner driver, Mikael Rodriguez, has walked free from court despite admitting killing a cyclist while turning his car around at a...
August 15th 10 02:36 PM
by Clem Dye Go to last post
2 1,283
Highly unbelievable, but who knows by Anti-Spam
I heard it 4th hand, that $KY have been told they have to tighten up their footprint, to stop oversea's viewers watching their channels, even if it means, causing reception problems in the UK. Its supposed to happen June/July. They also apparently, will send out somebody to every $KY account holder, to check they are operating their $KY account, at the address they have for them. That's all of...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 13th 10 12:51 AM
by Guess who? Go to last post
17 517
Sky Magic Eye by Roger Smith
Hi Group, Many of us use the Sky Magic eye to watch SKY programmes on a second or more sets via the RF2 outlet on the sky box. This is fed into the analogue tuner of the second set. What happens when all TV receivers are 100% Digital? How will we be able to continue to use this facility? Roger
August 10th 10 12:26 PM
by James Hession Go to last post
5 340
New sky plus remote ? by Matthew.Ridges
Basically the old sky + remote was accidently chucked out :( .. so I was wondering will anyone sky + remote work with my box ? or is that too simple an idea ? I've seen tons on ebay for around £10 or less and more .. there about £25 in shops. Thanks
August 9th 10 11:08 PM
by Matthew.Ridges Go to last post
4 207
Sky now and next banner wont disappear by Crookie74
Hi. I have one small problem with the sky box which I have googled and found other people with similar issues but I dont know how to fix it. I have a sky HD box which I don't subscribe to sky at all, I just use it for the free channels including the HD ones. If I boot the box up during the day (before 7pm), in the evening the now and next banner wont disappear from bbc3 or bbc4. I i...
August 9th 10 01:51 PM
by Crookie74 Go to last post
0 491
Some ITV stations coming to SKY in HD by David
The big news is ITV2 etc to be on Sky in HD and as a subscription chanells. Does this mean no adverts. when on Sky? I do not have Sky so I not know how Sky handle subscriptions and adverts. I'm on Freesat HD and Freeview normal. ( On Freesat the choice of HD programs is allmost nil. Not seen Freeview HD so no idea of what they have in HD.) Regards David
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 7th 10 01:20 AM
by smurf Go to last post
19 417
Magic Eye 2 way tv link by One Cornetto
Are these any good? Do they need any power input? Thanks. --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---
August 3rd 10 11:58 PM
by Anthony R. Gold Go to last post
2 394
POP kids channel 616 by Dave P[_2_]
This channel isn't working on my box, its pixellating badly. Its the only channel not working and my eldest lad loves the Transformers on it! Is it just me, and if so, any tips to get it back properly? Thanks, Dave --
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 3rd 10 05:18 PM
by BM Go to last post
10 690
Lookout for KC52 YRY by Jose Sanchez is a pedo
Lookout for KC52 YRY It is a blue Lexus. He is a car vandal and smokes spliff while driving. He drives around Enfield Island Village every morning. http://asbcommlogicxnet.myblogtoolbar.com//exe
July 27th 10 12:49 AM
by Jose Sanchez is a pedo Go to last post
0 158
Lookout for KC52 YRY by Jose Sanchez is a pedo
Lookout for KC52 YRY It is a blue Lexus. He is a car vandal and smokes spliff while driving. He drives around Enfield Island Village every morning. http://asbcommlogicxnet.myblogtoolbar.com//exe
July 27th 10 12:49 AM
by Jose Sanchez is a pedo Go to last post
0 165
ITV1 HD in Scotland by George
This may well have been posted before, but, as I've only just got HD I would not have read it. Otheres may be in the same boat. WE, in Scotland (and possibly elsewhere), are unable to get ITV! HD via the EPG. However, I've just found out that it can be added manually: Go to ServicesAdd Channels Enter Frequency - 11.427 Alter Polarity - H
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
July 25th 10 04:08 PM
by George Go to last post
34 1,205
Anytime on HD by [email protected]
I suspect it has been posted before. However is there any way to turn off Anytime and recover the disk space to use personally. I have Googled and can't see an answer to do this. I have turned off Anytime, removed all recordings and even tried a planner rebuild. But I don't think i am getting all the space for me to record. If I am how do I confirm that ? On my old Sky plus, I had an original ...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 15th 10 03:17 PM
by Vincent Go to last post
15 1,191