New Sky+ software search functionality

Old October 3rd 17, 09:31 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
BrritSki[_3_]

Default New Sky+ software search functionality

I just went to look at what rugby was on in the next week. Previously
the search function would let me choose SPORTS and then RUGBY and would
show me everything in the listings.
Now those options are gone and I can only search for a specific program
title (searching for RUGBY only shows me titles that start with that
word, not every title that contains the word(.

Any suggestions please ?

TIA