Motors TV

Old July 6th 16, 04:25 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Graham Naylor[_3_]

Default Motors TV

Hi,

Hopefully someone can help me with this question.

I have watched Motors TV until yesterday when the channel suddenly became
unavailable on Sky HD, I have checked all the sports channels to see if is
has been moved but it seems to be missing altogether, I have also checked
the Sky and Motors TV web sites but can find no mention of it being removed.

Does anyone know what has has become of it to it?

Thanks

Graham

Old July 6th 16, 10:05 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Charles Ellson[_2_]

https://f1broadcasting.co/2016/07/05...for-motors-tv/