Sky remote control

Old February 2nd 16, 01:14 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Isaac Hunt

Default Sky remote control

On Mon, 1 Feb 2016 18:10:46 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I've been there before and have ignored different codes as the code I've
been using has worked for years.
There were three codes in the link, mine was not in there. The second one
worked and I do not understand this.
The wife is not impressed with my success as it has taken me far too long to
sort out a simple problem.

Tell her it was her fault it stopped working as she must have pressed the
wrong keys which 'broke' the remote and then run ;-)

All I can say is thanks for your time, help and your patience with me.

--
Isaac Hunt
Possibly the most handsome man here?
Old February 3rd 16, 07:47 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Mr Pounder Esquire

Isaac Hunt wrote:
On Mon, 1 Feb 2016 18:10:46 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I've been there before and have ignored different codes as the code
I've been using has worked for years.
There were three codes in the link, mine was not in there. The
second one worked and I do not understand this.
The wife is not impressed with my success as it has taken me far too
long to sort out a simple problem.

Tell her it was her fault it stopped working as she must have pressed
the wrong keys which 'broke' the remote and then run ;-)

She would ask me which buttons. Ctrl/Alt/Delete or format C: do not seem to
be on the remote.