Sky EPG

Old January 23rd 15, 03:26 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Chris Leuty

Default Sky EPG

On Monday, 19 January 2015 16:11:47 UTC, Chris Leuty wrote:

A planner rebuild (mostly) fixed it for me.

That didn't last long. After a couple of days I was back in the same situation.
Old February 2nd 15, 06:00 AM
Kathrincolyn Kathrincolyn is offline
Junior Member

Location: UK

This group seems to be close to moribund!

My Sky EPG is playing up, it doesn't seem to store listings any more, it
always shows "no listings available" and I have to wait for it to
down-load them.

Is there a better place to ask Sky tech questions?

http://www.fixithere.net/
Regards
Kathrincolyn