Sky On Demand

Old November 4th 14, 04:15 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Jeff Gaines

Default Sky On Demand

I am towards the end of series 2 of The West Wing using Sky On Demand.

I am watching in standard rather than HD to reduce the load on my Internet
connection.

The series are now all out of order and jumbled on the On Demand part of
the EPG. The HD episodes are in proper order.

I have powered down and re-booted the Sky box but it has made no difference.

Is there anything I can do to get these episodes back into a logical order?

Many thanks.

--
Jeff Gaines Wiltshire UK
This is as bad as it can get, but don't bet on it
Old January 25th 15, 08:58 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Mike[_21_]

On 04/11/2014 16:15, Jeff Gaines wrote:
I am towards the end of series 2 of The West Wing using Sky On Demand.

I am watching in standard rather than HD to reduce the load on my
Internet connection.

The series are now all out of order and jumbled on the On Demand part of
the EPG. The HD episodes are in proper order.

I have powered down and re-booted the Sky box but it has made no
difference.

Is there anything I can do to get these episodes back into a logical order?

Many thanks.

Looks like you have a dying Sky box.
Mike.

Old July 9th 15, 09:26 AM