TV on demand??

Old January 12th 14, 12:30 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Mr Pounder

Default TV on demand??

Okay, I'm stupid and know nothing about wireless.

I got my TV on demand wireless connector yesterday.
I can plug it in etc, then it comes to the password thingee.
I'm supposed to enter it on the Sky remote control, but it would seem that
many people have had problems doing this as the passphase is letters.
My Virgin Media Superhub has a WPS PIN but no button to press. The
instruction book says, "If you have a WPS button on your router you don't
need a password, just press the WPS button on your wireless connector".
Is that really all I need to do? Or do I need to enter the WPS PIN into the
setup?

All help appreciated.

Steve