28.2E Transponder List

Old July 28th 04, 09:37 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Henry

Default 28.2E Transponder List

Can anyone point me to a list of all the transponders at the Astra
2/Eurobird orbital slot?

I am not looking for a list of channels which I know I can get from Astra or
Lyngsat, just a list of the transponder numbers with the Frequency, Pol, SR
and FEC.

I have created a list based on info from Astra and Lyngsat, but I am not
sure if it is accurate or complete and would like another source as a
crosscheck.

I need it for a simple User Guide for an obscure FTA box which I am writing
privately for a non-technical friend of mine.

Can anyone help please?

Old July 28th 04, 03:07 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
abenn

"Henry" wrote in message
Can anyone point me to a list of all the transponders at the Astra
2/Eurobird orbital slot?

I am not looking for a list of channels which I know I can get from Astra

or
Lyngsat, just a list of the transponder numbers with the Frequency, Pol,

SR
and FEC.

I have created a list based on info from Astra and Lyngsat, but I am not
sure if it is accurate or complete and would like another source as a
crosscheck.

I need it for a simple User Guide for an obscure FTA box which I am

writing
privately for a non-technical friend of mine.

Can anyone help please?

This one has transponder numbers, freq, pol and channels on 28.2E

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/satellite/transponder/

Old July 28th 04, 03:20 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Henry

"abenn" wrote

This one has transponder numbers, freq, pol and channels on 28.2E

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/satellite/transponder/

Thanks for that. Not quite what I was looking for, but it all helps.

Any further suggestions anyone?

Old July 28th 04, 06:43 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
abenn

"Henry" wrote in message
"abenn" wrote

This one has transponder numbers, freq, pol and channels on 28.2E

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/satellite/transponder/

Thanks for that. Not quite what I was looking for, but it all helps.

Any further suggestions anyone?

This list seems to have all that you need

http://www.satcodx2.com/0282/uke/customize.cgi

Old July 28th 04, 06:46 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
abenn

"abenn" wrote in message

"Henry" wrote in message
"abenn" wrote

This one has transponder numbers, freq, pol and channels on 28.2E

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/satellite/transponder/

Thanks for that. Not quite what I was looking for, but it all helps.

Any further suggestions anyone?

This list seems to have all that you need

http://www.satcodx2.com/0282/uke/customize.cgi

And thsi one for 28.5E

http://www.satcodx2.com/0285/uke/customize.cgi

Old July 29th 04, 07:42 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Henry

Many thanks, those lists seem to have clarified the remaining questions.