Post New Thread
Nova-T PCI - Help!!! by [email protected]
Finally managed to get the Nova-T PCI to see past my firewall and actually get a couple of channels, but now I have a problem that has totally stumped me. I can start the software, I hear some sound but see no picture and then I get a "DVB-TV.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." error...... Any possible ideas of what it might be?
July 16th 03 06:51 AM
by Dave Pickles Go to last post
4 642
ITV Regions on DSat by Alan
This evening I was watching (don't ask?) the Westcountry local ITV News on DSat - though I have a 'London' viewing card and live in London. For the first half of the programme the Grundig Digibox kept displaying a graphic which read something like, "Reception of this service will soon cease. Please phone...." Is the removal of 'regional' facilties on ITV a consequence of the BBC going 'in the...
July 15th 03 07:33 PM
by Alan Go to last post
0 398
NTL Digibox Remote Control gone mad! by Pete Tobin
Hi, Just got back from my hols and my pace digibox remote has gone mad. All the buttons do something different e.g. tv = move to next channel, channel+ = switch the box off etc. I had to do a restart before my holiday to allow my broadband update to take place and I wonder if I have picked up a dodgy software update. Thanks
July 15th 03 07:30 PM
by Pete Tobin Go to last post
6 486
Best Box by Peter Rance
Sorry - it's a question that probably been asked a 100 times, but when you are not about to buy one you take no notice...... What's considered the best Freeview box at the moment (single tuner) or ones to avoid........ Thanks All
July 15th 03 03:48 PM
by Davee Go to last post
2 381
Pace Twin update/missing recordings by Roger Wilmut
There is another software update for the Pace Twin due on 25/26 July. Pace told me that they hope that this has addressed the missing recordings bug (where timed recordings appear to be being made but fail to appear in the library) though they won't know for certain until it's been in use for a time. They also said that they have found the error is likely to happen if the box is on at the...
July 15th 03 12:59 PM
by Tim Mitchell Go to last post
3 366
Ch4 to cease digital transmission on Sky. by David
Watching Ch4 on my non subscription Sky digibox tonight got an on screen message saying this transmission will cease soon. -- Regards, David Please reply to News Group.
July 15th 03 11:29 AM
by Mark Carver Go to last post
6 635
DAB antenna impedance? by Peter Crosland
Are the F type 50 ohm or 75ohm on DAB tuners please?
July 15th 03 02:16 AM
by R. Mark Clayton Go to last post
3 782
Aerial rigging in the 1940s by Wrightsaerials
See http://www.wrightsaerials.tv/myfirstaerialjobpg2.html Bill Laugh at our Rogue's Gallery Admire the antiquities in Albert's Attic Marvel at our breathtaking Aerial Photography All anoraks MUST visit http://www.wrightsaerials.tv/index.html
July 14th 03 10:45 PM
by Stephen Peterson Go to last post
5 524
IDTV Recommendations by Martin Imber
GEt a Sony
July 14th 03 10:14 PM
by Martin Imber Go to last post
0 360
Pace Twin minor display bug by Roger Wilmut
Can anyone confirm this minor bug? Start playing a recording. If you change the playback speed, the indicator will appear in the top right-hand corner. Press stop. Now press play to resume the recording from where you stopped. If you change the speed the indicator no longer appears, though all functions operate correctly. You can get it back by pressing info, and then pressing it again to...
July 14th 03 09:39 PM
by Malcolm (itsonlyme) Go to last post
4 360
tv? by Cockney Rob
hi im looking to purchase a wide screen digital televison, dvd (multi region) / video package anyone know of any good deals lately?? cheers
July 14th 03 08:41 PM
by Cockney Rob Go to last post
0 345
Freeview on SKY by Alan Fretten
I started getting messages on my Freeview channels today saying that I would soon stop receiving the channel. I phoned the number given in the message and was told that the Freeview channels were no longer going to be available unless I subscribed to a Sky package. so much for "Freeview" The boxes that connect to the ordinary TV ariel don't work in our area and we don't have cable. So much for...
July 14th 03 08:14 PM
by Gav Go to last post
9 863
Nebula USB, any luck ? by Kipper
Hi anyone bought one of these ? Would like a few opinions before taking the plunge. Keith --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
July 14th 03 06:18 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 362
Remote IR receiver with Freeview box by Peter Rance
I thought I saw a Freeview box with a remote IR receiver, so the box could be hidden. Anyone know what make this was ? Thanks
July 14th 03 05:37 PM
by Ben Tisdall Go to last post
3 603
Watch Rod Hull tonight by Wrightsaerials
A profile of Rod Hull will be shown tonight on C4 at 9pm. I'll be interested to see the bit about him falling off the roof whilst fiddling with his aerial. Incidentally, thanks to whoever it was that alerted me to the Laurel and Hardy film where they fixed a radio aerial. Ohh I did laugh! I'll treasure that tape for ever! Bill
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 14th 03 04:26 PM
by Duncan Ross Go to last post
10 656
IDTV Recommendations by David
I did have one, but it soon was out of date on the digital side. Had to get rid and buy a 'normal' Tv and a seperate box. I would suggest a seperate Tv and adaptor box is the best choice for any possible changes. A bonus is tjat you have a greater choice of Tv sets. -- Regards, David
July 14th 03 04:10 PM
by David Go to last post
0 384
Push it up a bit further, Big Boy! by Wrightsaerials
That's what the wife said to our rather stout gardener. His extending ladder wouldn't quite reach the highest loganberrys, and she's mad for them. They're fantastic this year! Bill Laugh at our Rogue's Gallery Admire the antiquities in Albert's Attic Marvel at our breathtaking Aerial Photography All anoraks MUST visit http://www.wrightsaerials.tv/index.html
July 14th 03 01:59 PM
by Ian Go to last post
1 398
Six GUARANTEED Paid Sign Ups ARE Money by Java Jive
Did I read that right - has this spammer really put his email in the clear? The domain certainly exists, so if nothing else I guess his postmaster can be spammed. With a bit of luck RSN he should get a salutory demo of an expression involving petards ... I grieve for him not! I suggest we forward all our spam to him for starters ... :-)
July 14th 03 01:44 PM
by Java Jive Go to last post
4 532
More Scart advice please..... by Dave
"Willie" wrote in message ... I have a Pace Twin which feeds a DVDR880 TV output from Twin (rgb) to Aux2 (rgb) input on DVDR. When I switch the Twin on, it switches the DVDR on and goes into record. Is this pin8 on the Scart, and if I cut it will it affect my 16/9 4/3 detection?
July 14th 03 01:10 PM
by Wills Go to last post
1 388
itvdigital box - any way of manually tuning channels in? by [neil]
Hi all, I just cadged an itvdigital box off a family member who had just upgraded to $ky, but the itvdigital box can't receive itv!! I get all the BBC channels, but no others - is there any way of adding them manually even if the signal strength might not be good enough for the auto search to find them? Also, does the auto-update actually work now? I tried it last night and it
July 14th 03 12:24 PM
by Tony Walton Go to last post
7 626
Post New Thread