Post New Thread
How to Make a DVD from a Nebula DigiTV source? by martin dibb
Thanks for all the tips on how you author DVDs. I've been trialing TMPGEnc DVD Author 1.5.11.37, if you don't have it download it for a free 30 day trial. It 'blows the socks off' DVDMF!! To use it, simply perform the two stages of muxing that Ron suggested, then load the file into TMPGEnc DVD Author. There you can cut out adverts, add menus (even animated menus!), chapters, etc.
July 3rd 03 12:35 PM
by martin dibb Go to last post
0 321
BBC adverts by David Robinson
All the ads on BBC TV are a pain (though they don't annoy me _that_ much), so why not replace them with something useful? Sometimes now, then tell you what's on BBC1, BBC2, and one other channel. Instead, they could give us a run down of the lot at some programme junctions: "your choice now on the BBC: In a moment here on BBC1, Eastenders;
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 3rd 03 11:57 AM
by BD Go to last post
10 906
TV License Evasion by fred
In article , Bill Bennett [email protected] EGGIE.co.uk writes So, a friend of mine is going to Uni this year, he wants to watch telly in his dormroom. What are the chances TV-L will come and kick his ass if he doesnt pay? What if he has a real TV (which he covers up if the detectors come round), and fobs them off with a little battery powered handheld TV...
July 3rd 03 09:33 AM
by Ian Clark Go to last post
5 357
Freeview: We want Eurosport and SKY1 by AD C
"Robin Smith" wrote in message news:[email protected].. You mean loosing arguing dont you (-: No, just fed up with it. I suppose thats to be expected when you are so new to the Internet
July 3rd 03 07:59 AM
by AD C Go to last post
0 330
Rigger's Diary by Dom Robinson
In article , says... On Parkway on the way to a job in Rotherham about a hundred red balloons were swirling about just above the road and up in the sky. Was it 99 red balloons floating in the summer sky? -- Dom Robinson Gamertag: DVDfever dom at dvdfever dot co dot uk /* http://DVDfever.co.uk (editor)
July 3rd 03 07:50 AM
by Dom Robinson Go to last post
4 345
Albert's Attic - cock up by DFN
I'm looking forward to it "Wrightsaerials" wrote in message ... Please ignore my rather premature advertisement. Albert's Attic will in fact start to work properly, err, soon . . . Bill
July 3rd 03 12:28 AM
by Wrightsaerials Go to last post
1 307
TV License Evasion by Terry Eden
Bill Bennett wrote: So, a friend of mine is going to Uni this year, he wants to watch telly in his dormroom. Tell him that a term time licence is only ~80 and is a great way to meet impresionable girls desperate for their Corrie fix. Terry
July 2nd 03 09:42 PM
by Alan Teague Go to last post
5 769
TV License Evasion by Dom Robinson
In article , says... So, a friend of mine is going to Uni this year, he wants to watch telly in his dormroom. "A friend of mine" :) What are the chances TV-L will come and kick his ass if he doesnt pay? What I remember from Uni is that word soon got round if the TV detector van was due to sweep round the campus. Cue the sound of...
July 2nd 03 09:42 PM
by John Clifford Hole Go to last post
1 373
DVRec - anyone else having problems with the new download? by Paul Webster
"Kelv" N@.SPAM wrote: I had to download version 0.9.172 of DVRec yesterday. I've never had any problems with it before, but with this new version I get the error message, "WARNING: Unable to detect folder where DTV App is stored". It can't find any channels, and so I can't use it. I've e-mailed Global Digital about the problem, but as I tend to rely on DVRec a lot, in the meantime...
July 2nd 03 09:36 PM
by Paul Webster Go to last post
0 309
7-Day EPG Crashes on Sony KD-32DX40U by Richard H Reepe
In message , Paul D.Smith writes As a software writer, I can tell you that a receiver should be tolerent of any old crud being received. What did you need to do to restore the TV after the "crash"? Did you need to retune etc. etc. or was it just that it gave up trying to display the EPG? Mine's a Sony...
July 2nd 03 08:56 PM
by Richard H Reepe Go to last post
0 366
why bother with a pvr by Dom Robinson
In article , says... The only problem then is if you want to watch something on the other side straight after. Not a problem at all. Just set the two programmes up to record, or even just the second one and then watch it after you've finished watching the first.
July 2nd 03 08:31 PM
by Dom Robinson Go to last post
0 310
Freeview mp2 audio cd audio by David Robinson
(Jonathan Buzzard) wrote in message ... In article , "Aztech" writes: "Jonathan Buzzard" wrote in message My experience is that CoolEdit 2000 takes forever to resample from 48kHz to 44.1kHz, and that I use the ResampAudio...
July 2nd 03 06:25 PM
by Jonathan Buzzard Go to last post
1 412
Black diamond? by Chris p
Andrew Hodgson wrote: Steve Marshall in : Does anyone else have a Black Diamond freeview box by Mitsubishi (from Powerhouse)? Can you get free2play and parliament video?
July 2nd 03 06:18 PM
by Chris p Go to last post
0 379
2nd sky box install info wtd. by DIABOLIC
I gotta quad Cambridge lnb from ebay for 29.. some guys got lodes for sale. Second subscription will prob cost you another 15 p/m? I have 3 sky boxes but only one card.. other 2 for free to air and radio. "John" wrote in message ... I have got hold of another box and wish to install it. I know I will need to change the...
July 2nd 03 04:45 PM
by DIABOLIC Go to last post
0 354
why bother with a pvr by D Mumford
Yeah , it was a joke!!!!!
July 2nd 03 02:56 PM
by Ed Crowley Go to last post
2 336
TV License Evasion by R. Mark Clayton
"Bill Bennett" wrote in message ... So, a friend of mine is going to Uni this year, he wants to watch telly in his dormroom. Probably the best way is to get a TV card and insert it in a PC. Insert a high pass filter in the aerial socket so the IF (what the detectors looks for) doesn't leak out. Make sure the PC has metal case.
July 2nd 03 02:42 PM
by R. Mark Clayton Go to last post
0 355
TV License Evasion by R. Mark Clayton
"Aztech" wrote in message ... "Bill Bennett" wrote in message ... So, a friend of mine is going to Uni this year, he wants to watch telly in his dormroom. What are the chances TV-L will come and kick his ass if he doesnt pay?
July 2nd 03 02:34 PM
by R. Mark Clayton Go to last post
0 341
Viewing card question by Cian
I have a Sky Digibox which is now out of contract (disconnected). I still get a some free channels, I would like to get ITV2 as some of soaps are repeated for my wife and also some UEFA games are showed. I've just ordered the FTV Viewing Card for my Sky Digibox, first of all surprised this is available as I thought I had to buy a Free to View box. When I ordered my FTV Viewing Card, I was told...
July 2nd 03 02:07 PM
by DB Go to last post
5 550
DVB Card ? by Joe Woods
Didn't know you could buy any in the UK with Euros :) Mihael wrote: Which DVB card should i buy within the price tag of about 50Euros?
July 2nd 03 12:44 PM
by Dave Go to last post
1 377
BBC Local News on freeview by Richard
Dave wrote in message ... I don't know about Wales or Scotland, but on BBC1 NI they frequently don't opt-back to London for the headlines or national weather on the 10 O'Clock News. I've only seen this happen occasionally on NI - usually only when NI have some major story to cover. Mind you there was one night...
July 2nd 03 12:44 PM
by Dave Go to last post
1 414
Post New Thread