Post New Thread
Nebula Framerates by Tom
Hi, I recently installed the Nebula DigiTV PCI card. Everything is great with it, as long as I don't do much else while watching the TV. However, if I then decide to do something like surf the internet while watching the TV - I begin to get framerate problems in that the framerate drops to a couple of frames a second, and the lip sync gets completely messed up. The weird thing is it still...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 17th 03 03:37 PM
by Ronald Marlowe Go to last post
10 557
hauppage dec2000t by Paul
hi all, consindering getting one of these, ( dec2000t) wondered if anyone has had any experience of them ? around 100 from simply computers ( www.simply.co.uk ) any comments welcomed
July 17th 03 03:31 PM
by PAJ Go to last post
3 432
Sky News suspends journalists for faking story ! by loz
"CD" wrote in message ... http://media.guardian.co.uk/broadcast/story/0,7493,999743,00.html Perhaps the entire war was faked :-) Loz
July 17th 03 02:30 PM
by Neil Hopkins Go to last post
1 326
New info from Fusion Digital on their DTT PVR with DVD-R by David
"Paul D.Smith" wrote in message news:3f156e61$0$18488 I remember Betamax! V2000 CDi All by Philips, who had an early video recorder than the above, so long ago
July 17th 03 12:06 PM
by David Go to last post
0 279
BBC1 Local on Sky 101 by Dave
Bryan Jones writes My parents had Sky installed last month. On channel 101 they get BBC 1 London despite living in Lancashire. 103 gives the correct ITV 1 region (Granada). Is this the way it is (i.e. I believe they can key in 948 to get BBC 1 Manchester). Any advice would be appreciated as my parents are elderly and I am looking for the correct region on 101...
July 17th 03 11:41 AM
by Dave Go to last post
0 331
BBC1 Local on Sky 101 by Stephen Neal
Bryan Jones wrote: My parents had Sky installed last month. On channel 101 they get BBC 1 London despite living in Lancashire. 103 gives the correct ITV 1 region (Granada). This is the case for all BBC viewers in England currently - 101 carries BBC London, and is the only formally available BBC One service in England currently. HOWEVER - there are tests of the other BBC One English...
July 17th 03 11:39 AM
by Bryan Jones Go to last post
1 445
BBC1 Local on Sky 101 by Mark Carver
Bryan Jones wrote: My parents had Sky installed last month. On channel 101 they get BBC 1 London despite living in Lancashire. 103 gives the correct ITV 1 region (Granada). Is this the way it is (i.e. I believe they can key in 948 to get BBC 1 Manchester). Any advice would be appreciated as my parents are elderly and I am looking for the correct region...
July 17th 03 11:39 AM
by Bryan Jones Go to last post
1 405
BBC1 Local on Sky 101 by Mark Carver
Bryan Jones wrote: My parents had Sky installed last month. On channel 101 they get BBC 1 London despite living in Lancashire. 103 gives the correct ITV 1 region (Granada). Is this the way it is (i.e. I believe they can key in 948 to get BBC 1 Manchester). Any advice would be appreciated as my parents are elderly and I am looking for the correct region...
July 17th 03 11:05 AM
by Mark Carver Go to last post
0 384
Problem with Hauppauge Nova-t Software by Darren Wilkinson
-- reply to chipsuar.chipsuarremove this at charitydays.co.uk "asqui" wrote in message ... If I had known this card is such a piece of sh*t I never would have bothered. *sigh* Moved the card from the Media Server machine in the lounge to my personal computer. Installed the drivers, installed the software, applied the...
July 17th 03 10:07 AM
by Darren Wilkinson Go to last post
0 397
FTV Card Services NOT Issuing any more Series 2 Cards by Chris Vowles
On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 11:19:11 +0100, "Lawrence Rust" wrote: If you want a FTV card phone the Beeb now! (0870 243 8000 and be prepared to wait). I have just phoned that number and they confirm they did send cards
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
July 17th 03 07:17 AM
by Jomtien Go to last post
31 1,082
Rowbridge problems? by Jaime
I was happily playing with digitv v3 when I lost a picture. A retune gives on tmf and the hits (and the rest of that mux), with the snr dropped to 15 from 24, and the signal strength to 60% from 73%. All other muxes are not picked up on a retune. I have done nothing, all bosters etc. seem to be working as before, the analogue TV picture has not changed at all, and theres not noticeable...
July 16th 03 01:49 PM
by Bluestars Go to last post
4 2,153
terrestrial and satelite cabling... by David
"holmesy" wrote in message ... hi. my terrestrial tv cable comes in through a drilled hole at the front of the house, and connects to a socket input. I am thinking of re-wiring my sat cable to the same input, increasing the size of the hole, and connecting both cables to a double output box. Anyone know if...
July 16th 03 12:24 PM
by David Go to last post
0 371
Pace Twin Standby problem by Charles H. Brain
Hello, Sometimes when I try to get the twin out of standby the box goes through it's Init routine over and over again. The only way to get it to work is to remove the power for a minute or so. Has anyone else seen this problem ? - Charles
July 16th 03 11:27 AM
by Charles H. Brain Go to last post
2 348
Variable freeview quality by Chris
Hi, I've just got round to buying a Sony widescreen and Nokia freeview decoder (T221 I think). I knew there were limitations to the freeview service (picture quality) so expected it to be a little rough around the edges.
July 16th 03 11:00 AM
by David van Kemenade Go to last post
4 407
Rowridge Mux A Power uplift by Davee
I've never had problems with MUX A but 2 (ITV, Ch4) is variable. OK from last November to about May, then terrible, now it's suddenly back. Is it the leaves on the trees (could have been a problem as Spring arrved, but no less foliage now ), or the hot weather, or has the power been turned up? I wonder what is the progress on the possible move from ch 52 to 28? Dave
July 16th 03 09:26 AM
by Chris S Go to last post
1 336
toshiba widescreen question by holmesy
hi. thought id ask anyone here in the no which of the two TVs below would be best value for a room that has no direct sunlight. I mean,, is it worth paying the extra 40 quid for the flat screen if there isnt any direct sunlight, and also if the actual screen size is smaller on the flat screen tv? Model: 28W33 - non flat screen http://www.be-direct.co.uk/shop4/productDetails.asp?id=12298 flat...
July 16th 03 08:13 AM
by holmesy Go to last post
3 413
Nova-T PCI - Help!!! by [email protected]
Finally managed to get the Nova-T PCI to see past my firewall and actually get a couple of channels, but now I have a problem that has totally stumped me. I can start the software, I hear some sound but see no picture and then I get a "DVB-TV.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." error...... Any possible ideas of what it might be?
July 16th 03 06:51 AM
by Dave Pickles Go to last post
4 599
ITV Regions on DSat by Alan
This evening I was watching (don't ask?) the Westcountry local ITV News on DSat - though I have a 'London' viewing card and live in London. For the first half of the programme the Grundig Digibox kept displaying a graphic which read something like, "Reception of this service will soon cease. Please phone...." Is the removal of 'regional' facilties on ITV a consequence of the BBC going 'in the...
July 15th 03 07:33 PM
by Alan Go to last post
0 379
NTL Digibox Remote Control gone mad! by Pete Tobin
Hi, Just got back from my hols and my pace digibox remote has gone mad. All the buttons do something different e.g. tv = move to next channel, channel+ = switch the box off etc. I had to do a restart before my holiday to allow my broadband update to take place and I wonder if I have picked up a dodgy software update. Thanks
July 15th 03 07:30 PM
by Pete Tobin Go to last post
6 458
Best Box by Peter Rance
Sorry - it's a question that probably been asked a 100 times, but when you are not about to buy one you take no notice...... What's considered the best Freeview box at the moment (single tuner) or ones to avoid........ Thanks All
July 15th 03 03:48 PM
by Davee Go to last post
2 363
Post New Thread