Post New Thread
why bother with a pvr by Dom Robinson
In article , says... The only problem then is if you want to watch something on the other side straight after. Not a problem at all. Just set the two programmes up to record, or even just the second one and then watch it after you've finished watching the first.
July 2nd 03 08:31 PM
by Dom Robinson Go to last post
0 296
Freeview mp2 audio cd audio by David Robinson
(Jonathan Buzzard) wrote in message ... In article , "Aztech" writes: "Jonathan Buzzard" wrote in message My experience is that CoolEdit 2000 takes forever to resample from 48kHz to 44.1kHz, and that I use the ResampAudio...
July 2nd 03 06:25 PM
by Jonathan Buzzard Go to last post
1 397
Black diamond? by Chris p
Andrew Hodgson wrote: Steve Marshall in : Does anyone else have a Black Diamond freeview box by Mitsubishi (from Powerhouse)? Can you get free2play and parliament video?
July 2nd 03 06:18 PM
by Chris p Go to last post
0 366
2nd sky box install info wtd. by DIABOLIC
I gotta quad Cambridge lnb from ebay for 29.. some guys got lodes for sale. Second subscription will prob cost you another 15 p/m? I have 3 sky boxes but only one card.. other 2 for free to air and radio. "John" wrote in message ... I have got hold of another box and wish to install it. I know I will need to change the...
July 2nd 03 04:45 PM
by DIABOLIC Go to last post
0 342
why bother with a pvr by D Mumford
Yeah , it was a joke!!!!!
July 2nd 03 02:56 PM
by Ed Crowley Go to last post
2 316
TV License Evasion by R. Mark Clayton
"Bill Bennett" wrote in message ... So, a friend of mine is going to Uni this year, he wants to watch telly in his dormroom. Probably the best way is to get a TV card and insert it in a PC. Insert a high pass filter in the aerial socket so the IF (what the detectors looks for) doesn't leak out. Make sure the PC has metal case.
July 2nd 03 02:42 PM
by R. Mark Clayton Go to last post
0 340
TV License Evasion by R. Mark Clayton
"Aztech" wrote in message ... "Bill Bennett" wrote in message ... So, a friend of mine is going to Uni this year, he wants to watch telly in his dormroom. What are the chances TV-L will come and kick his ass if he doesnt pay?
July 2nd 03 02:34 PM
by R. Mark Clayton Go to last post
0 326
Viewing card question by Cian
I have a Sky Digibox which is now out of contract (disconnected). I still get a some free channels, I would like to get ITV2 as some of soaps are repeated for my wife and also some UEFA games are showed. I've just ordered the FTV Viewing Card for my Sky Digibox, first of all surprised this is available as I thought I had to buy a Free to View box. When I ordered my FTV Viewing Card, I was told...
July 2nd 03 02:07 PM
by DB Go to last post
5 534
DVB Card ? by Joe Woods
Didn't know you could buy any in the UK with Euros :) Mihael wrote: Which DVB card should i buy within the price tag of about 50Euros?
July 2nd 03 12:44 PM
by Dave Go to last post
1 359
BBC Local News on freeview by Richard
Dave wrote in message ... I don't know about Wales or Scotland, but on BBC1 NI they frequently don't opt-back to London for the headlines or national weather on the 10 O'Clock News. I've only seen this happen occasionally on NI - usually only when NI have some major story to cover. Mind you there was one night...
July 2nd 03 12:44 PM
by Dave Go to last post
1 394
TV License Evasion by David Hearn
"Dave Fawthrop" wrote in message ... On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 00:40:16 +0100, "Bill Bennett" wrote: | So, a friend of mine is going to Uni this year, he wants to watch telly in | his dormroom. | | What are the chances TV-L will come and kick his ass if he doesnt pay?
July 2nd 03 07:33 AM
by David Hearn Go to last post
0 353
Digital TV by Neil Deadman
I've been looking at the Sony KD32NX200(S) Digital TV mainly because it has the Memory Stick slot. But I recently have also been keen on the KD32DX40 as its cheaper and I am on a small budget. I have a few questions I'm hoping someone can help with. 1) Do both these TVs have a Digital Optical Out?
June 30th 03 11:25 AM
by Hello Go to last post
2 382
HUMAX REMOTE CONTROL by satellite
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15065&item=30329213 34
June 28th 03 02:59 PM
by satellite Go to last post
0 370
NEW HUMAX IRCI- 5400Z + PATCH by satellite
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3032773394&category=297
June 28th 03 07:12 AM
by satellite Go to last post
0 570