Post New Thread
Tetra interference by Wrightsaerials
Anyone had any experience of interference on UHF TV from Tetra trunk radio? Bill
July 28th 03 10:56 PM
by Dave Go to last post
1 269
Mini PC Nebula Setup by Your Name
I'm looking to get new mini system I've got epia/haupage running showshifter and digiGuide at the moment. anyone got any opion on a Chyang Fun SF768 Barebones with XP2200 would that be upto running DigiTV? I picked the above because it seems the only Shuttle with TV-out.
July 28th 03 08:42 PM
by JimmyEatWorms Go to last post
1 173
Incredible Service from Panasonic regarding TUCT20 replacement by Chris Vowles
Phoned Panasonic Service Helpline yesterday lunchtime as I have been unhappy with sound quality out of my TUCT20 Freeview box as it poped and crackled as if it was peaking out I ought to add I have had it 9 months and had eventually tried it on other transmitter to make sure it wasn't a local problem with something such as my old gas boiler causing interference 9am this morning (next day on...
July 28th 03 05:40 PM
by Chris Vowles Go to last post
2 264
Nokia Media master and VCR connection by Stuart Rogers
I am having some problems with my VCR (a Sony) and the Mediamaster (9850T) and I am thinking that the connection may be the problem. I also have a DVD player. The TV has 2 scart sockets, at present I have the DVD into scart 2 on the TV and the Mediamaster daisy chained via the VCR into scart 1 on the TV. What should be the order of connecting these up so that they all playback via...
July 28th 03 05:35 PM
by Clem Dye Go to last post
3 304
have to return everything to currys? by Steve Marshall
Usually they just open a box and swap the handset, then send that one back Steve "coulthard" wrote in message ... Hi I have a nokia media master free view box. The handset has broken, so
July 28th 03 04:22 PM
by Steve Marshall Go to last post
0 153
Recording problem from Freeview by Martin Underwood
"news.icl.se" wrote in message ... Hi all, relative has a Grundig freeview receiver (small square silver one - 2 x SCARTS & phonos). 1 x SCART to TV, 1 SCART to VCR, RF loops from VCR to Freeview then to TV I think. Connected to Philips TV & VCR. Can receive all OK, can tape from Analogue, can tape from Freeview, can ...
July 28th 03 04:04 PM
by Martin Underwood Go to last post
0 227
manual for thomson DTH7000U by keith
Can anyone tell me what the manual says for one of these- specifically page 52? I emailed thomson to ask if it could control the channel on my telewest digital cable TV box - (pace di4000)...... and they said: "Unfortunately there is no PDF available on line user manual available for this product yet we can confirm that the DMR will control the
July 28th 03 03:55 PM
by Coolfoolnthepool Go to last post
1 332
Best widescreen TV with digital? by Coolfoolnthepool
Dear Internet User, Hey, I'm 15 years old and I make more money than my parents and so can you" Turn $6.00 into $60,000...read this to find out how!!! READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! I found this on a bulletin board like this one and decided to try it. Some of you have probably seen me post on here before. A little while back, I was browsing through several newsgroups, just like you are...
July 28th 03 03:54 PM
by Coolfoolnthepool Go to last post
0 297
ITV channel suddenly breaking up by Robin Smith
For about a week all my ITV channels are seeing bad, regular picture break up due to passing vehicle activity. I've had freeview for nearly 3 years and have not seen this before Did something happen the week before last to the transmitter, or should I check closer to home Thanks
July 28th 03 03:54 PM
by Coolfoolnthepool Go to last post
1 287
Nubula DigiTV Recordings by Coolfoolnthepool
Dear Internet User, Hey, I'm 15 years old and I make more money than my parents and so can you" Turn $6.00 into $60,000...read this to find out how!!! READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! I found this on a bulletin board like this one and decided to try it. Some of you have probably seen me post on here before. A little while back, I was browsing through several newsgroups, just like you are...
July 28th 03 03:53 PM
by Coolfoolnthepool Go to last post
0 239
Old Sky card switch off date by Gerry
A friend has just telephoned $ky and they told her that switch off would be at the end of July 2003. Does anyone else have similar confirmation? Gerry
July 28th 03 03:53 PM
by Coolfoolnthepool Go to last post
1 296
Anybody got a spare Nokia 9850T remote control? by Coolfoolnthepool
Dear Internet User, Hey, I'm 15 years old and I make more money than my parents and so can you" Turn $6.00 into $60,000...read this to find out how!!! READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! I found this on a bulletin board like this one and decided to try it. Some of you have probably seen me post on here before. A little while back, I was browsing through several newsgroups, just like you are...
July 28th 03 03:53 PM
by Coolfoolnthepool Go to last post
0 297
Sky sabotage of ITV/Channel 4/Channel 5 viewing by [email protected]
Having only just found out the significance of the 'dreadful warnings' on ITV/Ch4/Ch5 - by reading this newsgroup - I thought I should report my experience this weekend. Attempting to watch the Test Match the past two afternoons the Warning Message pops up literally every few seconds thus making the channel effectively unwatchable.I have checked and ITV and Channel 5 is the same. This is...
July 28th 03 03:52 PM
by Coolfoolnthepool Go to last post
6 354
Q: Returning Pace Twin by Rod
Before I approach Argos and get fobbed off with some excuse for why I cant return my Twin can anybody suggest why I shouldn't be entitled to a full refund. I purchased my first Twin in early May and subsequently returned it just two weeks later believing it to be faulty. I received a full refund yet against my better judgement I purchased another the following week. Since then and despite...
July 28th 03 03:51 PM
by Coolfoolnthepool Go to last post
2 281
Pointing the dish by Coolfoolnthepool
Dear Internet User, Hey, I'm 15 years old and I make more money than my parents and so can you" Turn $6.00 into $60,000...read this to find out how!!! READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! I found this on a bulletin board like this one and decided to try it. Some of you have probably seen me post on here before. A little while back, I was browsing through several newsgroups, just like you are...
July 28th 03 03:50 PM
by Coolfoolnthepool Go to last post
0 269
Recording problem from Freeview by Coolfoolnthepool
Dear Internet User, Hey, I'm 15 years old and I make more money than my parents and so can you" Turn $6.00 into $60,000...read this to find out how!!! READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! I found this on a bulletin board like this one and decided to try it. Some of you have probably seen me post on here before. A little while back, I was browsing through several newsgroups, just like you are...
July 28th 03 03:50 PM
by Coolfoolnthepool Go to last post
0 273
Pointing the dish by HJK
"Alan Baker" wrote in message ... I am trying to install Sky equipment myself. Can somebody please tell me the compass bearing and elevation for pointing the dish. I am in Horfield which is in north central Bristol. Thank you.
July 28th 03 03:20 PM
by HJK Go to last post
0 270
nanoMPEG editor by Ronald Marlowe
"DK" wrote Would it be better to PVAstrumento the original 2.5GB file from hauppage before I split it ? Yes, Yes, Yes! Use the latest version of PVAS - v.2.0.30 - some recent versions have difficulty handling some Freeview streams - select "make PS" and use all the default settings except two: select a Packet Size of 2048 Bytes, and, under the "Video" tab, select "do...
July 28th 03 10:48 AM
by Ronald Marlowe Go to last post
2 408
Progressive Scan DVD Players by ben
Keith Bailey wrote: I have read the really good explanation of progressive scanning at http://www.hometheaterhifi.com & I can see that it has significant advantages for NTSC which uses 3:2 pull down to display 24fps film on a 60 field display. I'm not so sure that there is as much improvement for PAL which uses 2:2 pull down & so just needs to interpolate the two fields into...
July 28th 03 12:50 AM
by ben Go to last post
2 338
Hauppauge DeC2000-T support by JimmyEatWorms
I have noticed that hauppauge no longer list this piece of crap on their site. Does this mean they no longer support it? Mine has just died as the remote no longer works and it is not detected by my PC any more. I'm bloody annoyed that I bought this thing but it's still the only product to work on SCART and USB :-(
July 28th 03 12:30 AM
by Alan Go to last post
2 324
Post New Thread