Post New Thread
Freeview 7 day listings by Mat Overton
does anyone know when Freeview will start to broadcast a 7 day EPG. I have just brought the Pace Twin Tuner and am a bit p****d that i have to revert to typing in the srat and finsh times when i want to record a program You're ****ed off??? Imagine how Pace feel!!!!!! Still not much word on it, mind you I wouldn't take anything Freeview say very seriously.
July 30th 03 11:14 PM
by Mat Overton Go to last post
0 130
Freeview 7 day listings by NO LOGO
"The Equalizer" wrote in message ... does anyone know when Freeview will start to broadcast a 7 day EPG. I have just brought the Pace Twin Tuner and am a bit p****d that i have to revert to typing in the srat and finsh times when i want to record a program
July 30th 03 11:05 PM
by NO LOGO Go to last post
0 136
New downlead cabling - advice please.... by Jonathan Buzzard
In article , Andy Sinclair writes: Wrightsaerials wrote: However, back in the real world . . . Maybe he lives in a cathedral? I actually I have quite a shallow loft space in height. Now my sister could have half a dozen DAT75 aerials installed with bags of space left over no problem.
July 30th 03 08:13 PM
by Jonathan Buzzard Go to last post
0 170
Nokia mediamaster 9600S design error? by chris L
PS some additional info: Nokia have tried to help fix this machine and have upgraded the software to the latest version C13 but on their known working instalation can't get it to register a signal. They therefore conclude that it has a tuner fault. I found this result on some of the scan options (with the original software) but on others it did register a signal and I was able to proceed to...
July 30th 03 04:57 PM
by chris L Go to last post
0 279
Freeview: Picture break up on ITV1 and C4 by Robin Smith
Just got back from 2 weeks leave and find that just these 2 channels only are getting frequent picture break up that was not there before. All other channels are fine I have a regular aerial cable but this has always worked fine apart from the occasional passing unsupressed(and MOT'ed I guess) car which causes the usual clicks and squares Anyone know if anything changed or have the same problem
July 30th 03 03:18 PM
by Robin Smith Go to last post
5 1,128
O/T Pronounciation Question by [email protected]
sPoNiX wrote: What's the right way to pronounce 'Wega' as produced by Sony? I've heard some pronounce the 'W' in the name as a 'V'. Vay-gar r? Where'd you get an 'r' from?!
July 30th 03 10:09 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 136
New downlead cabling - advice please.... by Tony Stanley
"Wrightsaerials" wrote in message ... But much more often it has proved impossible to obtain perfect reception on a loft aerial, no matter what the budget. As I said, you can't compensate for the disadvantages of a loft installation by using a bigger aerial. Bill
July 29th 03 11:00 PM
by Tony Stanley Go to last post
0 174
Satellite grade cable by Paul
Anyone got any links where I can buy this? Cheers, Paul
July 29th 03 09:38 PM
by CyberSOGA Go to last post
2 213
JVC AV28R25EKS service menu? by robpiggott
hi need to make a few adjustments, does anybody know how to access the service menu. thanks rob
July 29th 03 08:56 PM
by robpiggott Go to last post
0 252
O/T Pronounciation Question by Nozza
On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 19:36:27 +0100, "Edward Holt" wrote: What's the right way to pronounce 'Wega' as produced by Sony? I've heard some pronounce the 'W' in the name as a 'V'. ....and what about the "ega" part - is that egg-ah, or ee-gah?
July 29th 03 07:53 PM
by Nozza Go to last post
0 123
A very simple question - but could do with some good advice by Antony
I have recently moved house from an area that seemed to be right next door to a digital transmitter to an area that is now on the dark side of the moon. No I have not just emigrated to Scotland but in fact moved 2 miles across the lovely city of Norwich. I have moved from a house that had a perfect digital signal to one that now seems to have an aerial pointing in the wrong direction. The...
July 29th 03 12:16 PM
by Wrightsaerials Go to last post
2 163
New group for discussing Pace twin created! by Tony Benham
Warning that signing up for Yahoo Groups means that you allow Yahoo to forward your email address and details of which groups you read to third parties. the best way is to get a yahoo email address, then at least your main email address is safe. In practice, my yahoo address is the one I don't get any spam on. I did tick
July 29th 03 12:02 PM
by Tony Benham Go to last post
0 169
New Pioneer Freeview Box by Chimp
This looks even better than the new Sony Freeview Set-Top Receiver for free terrestrial radio and TV channels Optical Digital Output Dolby Digital Bitstream Output for future proofing RF loop through/modulator out Connectable with any TV without SCART connector Auto Quick set-up (It takes only 2 minutes) Auto software update New channels added automatically when available
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 29th 03 11:08 AM
by Ian Tindale Go to last post
11 864
New downlead cabling - advice please.... by Matt Larkin
Getting fed up with losing C4 (and ITV / ITV 2, but care less about that) each night due to changes in the weather, so I thought I might try replacing the cabling laid by the builders and aerial installer....... My aerial (as at my last place) is connected to the downlead by a large twist of the wires togtether (!) where it splits to two alternate TV points, which I guess is not satisfactory in...
July 29th 03 10:40 AM
by Jonathan Buzzard Go to last post
4 297
Recording problem from Freeview by John Russell
"news.icl.se" wrote in message ... Hi all, relative has a Grundig freeview receiver (small square silver one - 2 x SCARTS & phonos). 1 x SCART to TV, 1 SCART to VCR, RF loops from VCR to Freeview then to TV I think. Connected to Philips TV & VCR. Can receive all OK, can tape from Analogue, can tape from Freeview, can ...
July 29th 03 09:10 AM
by news.btclick.com Go to last post
2 187
MUX A power increase implemented ? by Roger
The MUX A power increase at Winter Hill is supposed to be implemented in July. AFAIK it hasn't been done yet. Does anybody know whether the MUX A increases at Rowridge and Mendip which were also scheduled for July have been implemented.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 29th 03 08:58 AM
by aa Go to last post
13 589
Pace Twin Software Updates by Edward Holt
How do Pace advise customers that a software update will occur for the twin?
July 29th 03 08:55 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
8 332
Broken plasma court case result by Simon Heather
Well after six months of waiting I had my day in court - I was claiming against my dealer for the cost of repairing my two year old Fujitsu plasma screen that died suddenly at Christmas. They didn't bother to turn up to court and the judge awarded me the full amount plus costs - they now have two weeks to pay but even if they don't I can claim the money back from my credit card company. I've...
July 28th 03 11:35 PM
by Java Jive Go to last post
8 348
Panasonic Firmware Version? by Paul Adkins
Hi all, Can anyone tell me what the latest version firmware is for the TC20 ?
July 28th 03 11:26 PM
by Chris Vowles Go to last post
1 159
Tetra interference by Wrightsaerials
Anyone had any experience of interference on UHF TV from Tetra trunk radio? Bill
July 28th 03 10:56 PM
by Dave Go to last post
1 270
Post New Thread