Post New Thread
Channel 5 starts big switch off by Mark Carver
Dave wrote: David Richardson writes As from Tuesday, Channel 5 Analouge - Sandy Heath, Anglia Region, started showing a message to phone Sky for future service, its states they are "going off air soon" !!!!! What's going on, is this the first sign of war, after the BBC goes FTA on Satellite. Well that's a new one on me! Is...
July 17th 03 11:44 PM
by David Richardson Go to last post
5 346
have to return everything to currys? by R. Mark Clayton
"coulthard" wrote in message ... Hi I have a nokia media master free view box. The handset has broken, so currys have aggreed to replace it. However they say I have to send back the free view box, cables etc as well. I have no idea why they need me to send back everything when its just the
July 17th 03 11:30 PM
by R. Mark Clayton Go to last post
0 218
Sky Digital Technical Information by NJ
Hi all. I am looking for some technical information on Sky Digital (dish only). I could do with information about the following and anything else relevant. - Operating frequency - What sort of things can disrupt the signal
July 17th 03 11:30 PM
by R. Mark Clayton Go to last post
1 285
have to return everything to currys? by Dave
tHatDudeUK writes "Ed Crowley" wrote in message ... Currys = Dixons = Evil. Curry's, Dixons, The Link, Freeserve and PC world are all "DSG retail ltd" DSG sold its (80%) share of Freeserve to Wanadoo over 2 years ago. Over 70% of Wanadoo is owned by France Telecom.
July 17th 03 10:10 PM
by Dave Go to last post
0 298
have to return everything to currys? by 547
No doubt to put back on the shelf and give to someone else. I hate it when shops say faulty items have nothing to do with them and direct people to a manufacturer. "coulthard" wrote in message ... Hi I have a nokia media master free view box. The handset has broken, so currys have aggreed to replace it.
July 17th 03 09:32 PM
by 547 Go to last post
0 240
Ohh, yes, yes, YES!! by Wrightsaerials
That's what I say when the wife offers to pick me some loganberrys! They're fantastic this year! Bill Laugh at our Rogue's Gallery Admire the antiquities in Albert's Attic Marvel at our breathtaking Aerial Photography All anoraks MUST visit
July 17th 03 08:13 PM
by Vic Go to last post
6 300
Channel 5 starts big switch off by Wrightsaerials
Bono Estente. Boutros Boutros-Ghali. My daughter's off up Killer Manjaro in Africa. I thought he was a Mexican bandit. Bill
July 17th 03 06:52 PM
by Badlad Go to last post
1 289
New Sony Set Top Box by Chimp
Freeview digital receiver Integrated Power Supply Full Remote Control 2 SCART Sockets RF Output Optical Output Near instantaneous Digital Text One Touch Recording with any SMARTLINK VCR Vertical, or Horizontal design
July 17th 03 06:15 PM
by SeŠn Meehan Go to last post
7 419
Latest FTV card in another digibox? by Steve
Can anyone tell me whether a lastest bbc FTV card will work in a second digibox? A friend just called me to ask, and I didn't know the answer... His main digibox has snuffed it, and he has a backup box upstairs.... He is thinking of using the backup box downstairs until he can get the other sorted..... So, will the card need activating in the new box, or will it stuff the card up using it in...
July 17th 03 06:14 PM
by Steve Go to last post
2 282
have to return everything to currys? by David
"coulthard" wrote in message ... Hi I have a nokia media master free view box. The handset has broken, so currys have aggreed to replace it. However they say I have to send back the free view box, cables etc as well. I have no idea why they need me to send back everything when its just the
July 17th 03 05:51 PM
by David Go to last post
0 310
have to return everything to currys? by John Russell
"coulthard" wrote in message ... Hi I have a nokia media master free view box. The handset has broken, so currys have aggreed to replace it. However they say I have to send back the free view box, cables etc as well. I have no idea why they need me to send back everything when its just the
July 17th 03 04:18 PM
by John Russell Go to last post
0 239
Nebula Framerates by Tom
Hi, I recently installed the Nebula DigiTV PCI card. Everything is great with it, as long as I don't do much else while watching the TV. However, if I then decide to do something like surf the internet while watching the TV - I begin to get framerate problems in that the framerate drops to a couple of frames a second, and the lip sync gets completely messed up. The weird thing is it still...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 17th 03 02:37 PM
by Ronald Marlowe Go to last post
10 449
hauppage dec2000t by Paul
hi all, consindering getting one of these, ( dec2000t) wondered if anyone has had any experience of them ? around £100 from simply computers ( www.simply.co.uk ) any comments welcomed
July 17th 03 02:31 PM
by PAJ Go to last post
3 384
Sky News suspends journalists for faking story ! by loz
"CD" wrote in message ... http://media.guardian.co.uk/broadcast/story/0,7493,999743,00.html Perhaps the entire war was faked :-) Loz
July 17th 03 01:30 PM
by Neil Hopkins Go to last post
1 289
New info from Fusion Digital on their DTT PVR with DVD-R by David
"Paul D.Smith" wrote in message news:3f156e61$0$18488 I remember Betamax! V2000 CDi All by Philips, who had an early video recorder than the above, so long ago
July 17th 03 11:06 AM
by David Go to last post
0 236
BBC1 Local on Sky 101 by Dave
Bryan Jones writes My parents had Sky installed last month. On channel 101 they get BBC 1 London despite living in Lancashire. 103 gives the correct ITV 1 region (Granada). Is this the way it is (i.e. I believe they can key in 948 to get BBC 1 Manchester). Any advice would be appreciated as my parents are elderly and I am looking for the correct region on 101...
July 17th 03 10:41 AM
by Dave Go to last post
0 291
BBC1 Local on Sky 101 by Stephen Neal
Bryan Jones wrote: My parents had Sky installed last month. On channel 101 they get BBC 1 London despite living in Lancashire. 103 gives the correct ITV 1 region (Granada). This is the case for all BBC viewers in England currently - 101 carries BBC London, and is the only formally available BBC One service in England currently. HOWEVER - there are tests of the other BBC One English...
July 17th 03 10:39 AM
by Bryan Jones Go to last post
1 403
BBC1 Local on Sky 101 by Mark Carver
Bryan Jones wrote: My parents had Sky installed last month. On channel 101 they get BBC 1 London despite living in Lancashire. 103 gives the correct ITV 1 region (Granada). Is this the way it is (i.e. I believe they can key in 948 to get BBC 1 Manchester). Any advice would be appreciated as my parents are elderly and I am looking for the correct region...
July 17th 03 10:39 AM
by Bryan Jones Go to last post
1 362
BBC1 Local on Sky 101 by Mark Carver
Bryan Jones wrote: My parents had Sky installed last month. On channel 101 they get BBC 1 London despite living in Lancashire. 103 gives the correct ITV 1 region (Granada). Is this the way it is (i.e. I believe they can key in 948 to get BBC 1 Manchester). Any advice would be appreciated as my parents are elderly and I am looking for the correct region...
July 17th 03 10:05 AM
by Mark Carver Go to last post
0 330
Problem with Hauppauge Nova-t Software by Darren Wilkinson
-- reply to chipsuar.chipsuarremove this at charitydays.co.uk "asqui" wrote in message ... If I had known this card is such a piece of sh*t I never would have bothered. *sigh* Moved the card from the Media Server machine in the lounge to my personal computer. Installed the drivers, installed the software, applied the...
July 17th 03 09:07 AM
by Darren Wilkinson Go to last post
0 348
Post New Thread