Post New Thread
Cheapest Setpal box by Paul Ockenden
Anyone know what's the best deal ay the moment? Best I've found so far is 90 for a Daewoo at Argos. P.
August 8th 03 08:19 AM
by David Go to last post
4 180
Nebula tv card VS Wintv nova-t by David van Kemenade
Hi DJkus, I've got both Nova-T and Nebula cards. As Darren pointed out, Nebula software is maintained very well and it provides extra functions like recording whole mux, subtitling, digital text etc. On the downside, I've found that the Nebula seems to struggle a bit more in a lower-spec PC, even while recording in quiet mode. I've got my Nova-T working fine in a low-spec PC. The v2.15 software...
August 8th 03 07:09 AM
by DJkus Go to last post
1 158
Digital TV from relay transmitters by Niall
On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 14:26:15 GMT, "Some bloke" wrote: There are some DTT relays, but nowhere near the vast number of analogue relays. DTT is gradually making us all swing our aerials around to the main transmitter sites. I would have thought that at the time of analogue switch
August 8th 03 12:18 AM
by Wrightsaerials Go to last post
4 337
Hitachi TV - AV Setup Problem by Tony Simpson
I have a Hitachi C28WF532N tv - when I try to add a DVD player to it, the picture rolls. Try two different players - both work on different tv's - but still rolls on the Hitachi. I have a sky digibox and video connected to the tv. I should say that the DVD player did work perfectly on the Hitachi - then I moved and can't get the set up right. I think its obviously the AV setup - but can't solve...
August 7th 03 09:14 PM
by No Spam Account Go to last post
3 1,034
Digital TV from relay transmitters by harrogate
"Dave" wrote in message ... Retired_Paul writes Does anybody know if TV relay transmitters (ie. those which transmit vertical polarisation) rebroadcast digital TV or just the analogue stations. Some do (well Fenham does!), most don't. ...
August 7th 03 08:11 PM
by harrogate Go to last post
0 156
Digital TV from relay transmitters by Richard
"Retired_Paul" wrote in message ... Hi Does anybody know if TV relay transmitters (ie. those which transmit vertical polarisation) rebroadcast digital TV or just the analogue stations. TIA
August 7th 03 07:49 PM
by www.ttdown.com Go to last post
2 329
DD5.1 TV with single optical input but two sources by TrueBlue
I have a 36 inch Philips widescreen TV with DD5.1 Surround Sound built in (36PW9607). I also have Sky+ (which decodes DD5.1) connected to the TV's digital input. This works perfectly. The trouble is that I am thinking of buying a DVD player (not decided which one yet), which will also have an digital output. As the TV only has one input I have nowhere to connect it. Should I be looking for some...
August 7th 03 06:30 PM
by John Russell Go to last post
5 267
Video integrated Digital by Peter Crosland
Your best course is to buy a digital set top box and dedicate it to being a digital tuner for the VCR. I have a Thmpson DTI 100 for this purpose and it works a treat.
August 7th 03 05:48 PM
by Peter Crosland Go to last post
0 149
Digital TV from relay transmitters by Tim Mitchell
In article , Retired_Paul writes Hi Does anybody know if TV relay transmitters (ie. those which transmit vertical polarisation) rebroadcast digital TV or just the analogue stations. A few do, most do not. Which relay? --
August 7th 03 03:24 PM
by Tim Mitchell Go to last post
0 209
Video intergrated Digital by Chris Vowles
On 7 Aug 2003 04:56:17 -0700, (Michelle) wrote: HI, I am hoping someone can help me as I am stuck, I had my new Sony Integrated TV yesterday and I am trying to video the digital channel. I am able to tune in the analogue channels only into my VCR but not the digital. I have a scart connected to the TV from my video plus the RF connections. Does anyone know why I can...
August 7th 03 03:09 PM
by JohnFol Go to last post
1 160
DTT's... by user0
Currently I have a Terrestrial Aerial plugged into a digi box for freeview stuff...and when I scan for channels, I seem to get one set of channels on a low range of numbers, and then another set of channels on a higher set of numbers. The channels on the higher set of numbers (particularly Grampian) seem to show different adverts from my Grampian Terrestrial channels...am I picking up from...
August 7th 03 12:54 PM
by Tony Walton Go to last post
2 241
Should I replace my digital receiver? by Mothra
I have a Philips DTX 6370 UK Digital Terrestrial Receiver that I got free with On-Digital (remember them?). I still use it to receive Digital broadcasts, but the picture stability is often quite bad, despite the fact that I also got the ariel upgrade from On-Digital about three years ago. Sometimes the picture will be fine for days - other times it either freezes or goes into a kind of mozaic...
August 7th 03 11:19 AM
by Bob Go to last post
1 148
Update on FTV/FTA Sky Channels by Keith Juson
Mine has just gone off, series 1 card, BBC fine, but ITV,C4 and C5 have gone --contact sky to subscribe. So Murdoch makes yet more money as we all have to fork out for a sky subscription we don't want and the government is, as usual, too limp wristed to actually deal with the situation. In message , writes In article...
August 7th 03 09:43 AM
by Nigel Goodwin Go to last post
8 298
Grundig option to have blank screen on radio by [email protected]
"Androo" wrote Saw a thread about this a while ago. I never got the new software; did it happen? Androo It seems there are TWO versions of the GRUNDIG 1500. I seem to have one of each. The original I bought some time ago. It came with software 1.9 and has upgraded 2.4, 2.5 and
August 7th 03 02:21 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 165
Help needed with Sky Dish dissassembly by BORG
I need to pack a Sky Dish up for posting and I cant seem to find out how to remove the square bar that the LNB fits onto. Is there any instructions on the net to help me ? many Thanks --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
August 7th 03 01:52 AM
by BORG Go to last post
0 134
Nebula tv card VS Wintv nova-t by Default
"DJkus" wrote in message ... hi there, ive had the avermedia freeview card from maplin.. after 4 months i returned it, due to the fact its supposed to do mp3 recording/epg options too... no problem changing it as its advertising something it doesnt do... Got the win tv nova card... works much better, but...
August 7th 03 01:50 AM
by Default Go to last post
0 128
BURN?? by Ed Crowley
"Ade" wrote in message ... I know this is probably not the cleverest question in the world but if I leave my Sont tv on a Freeview Radio station for long periods of time, am I gonna get any kind of screen burn??? Will I say the Kiss logo FOR EVER!! Yea
August 6th 03 10:14 PM
by Mat Overton Go to last post
1 130
Sandy Heath ITV MUX by Marcus Durham
In message , David Robinson writes Weather? Yep. Try your FM dial for interesting stuff. At times you'll be able to pick up stations from all over! But they'll be gone as quickly as they come. One of the myths of "digital" was that weather wouldn't affect it.....
August 6th 03 08:45 PM
by Marcus Durham Go to last post
0 129
Sandy Heath ITV MUX by Dave
"Ian Clark" wrote in message ... David Robinson wrote: "Dave" wrote in message ... Anybody else lost ITV1, 2 CH4, ITN on Freeview via the Sandy Heath transmitter? BBC2 is breaking up as well.
August 6th 03 07:11 PM
by Dave Go to last post
0 227
Sandy Heath ITV MUX by DavidD
"Dave" wrote in message ... Anybody else lost ITV1, 2 CH4, ITN on Freeview via the Sandy Heath transmitter? BBC2 is breaking up as well. Started at approx 9:30pm (Tues 5th Aug). Yep
August 6th 03 07:08 PM
by Dave Go to last post
1 174
Post New Thread