Post New Thread
DTT Network Transmitter Changes. by John Porcella
DTT Network Transmitter Changes. +3dB Power Increases A programme of power increases for Multiplex A (SDN) services from a number of transmitter sites is currently in progress. Current estimates are that the work will be completed during December, but this is subject to change due to engineering practicalities. The ITC will not issue further updates unless significant changes occur.
October 29th 03 02:45 PM
by John Porcella Go to last post
0 211
DTT Network Transmitter Changes by aa
Source: ITC, 29/10/03. A programme of power increases for Multiplex A (SDN) services from a number of transmitter sites is currently in progress. Current estimates are that the work will be completed during December, but this is subject to change due to engineering practicalities. The ITC will not issue further updates unless significant changes occur.
October 29th 03 02:25 PM
by aa Go to last post
0 118
DTT Network Transmitter Changes by aa
Source: ITC, 29/10/03. A programme of power increases for Multiplex A (SDN) services from a number of transmitter sites is currently in progress. Current estimates are that the work will be completed during December, but this is subject to change due to engineering practicalities. The ITC will not issue further updates unless significant changes occur.
October 29th 03 02:24 PM
by aa Go to last post
0 149
Nebula DigiTV - Streaming over a network is coming very soon! by CyberSOGA
I've been relyably informed that live streaming over a TCP/IP network is coming *very* soon to DigiTV! I expect an official announcement will be made on the software updates page of http://www.nebula-electronics.com quite soon.
October 29th 03 09:56 AM
by Rhys Lewis Go to last post
1 149
Rigger's Diary - finding an installer by Bill
I became full time self-employed in 1971, and the first few years were a real struggle. I was doing a good, conscientious job, but of course when you are just starting out it takes a long time to build up a business. I inherited Dad's customers of course, but he'd only worked part time for many years and I'd I moved to a different district, so that didn't make a lot of difference. Eventually I...
October 29th 03 12:37 AM
by Bill Go to last post
5 169
Most sensitive freeview box? by Dave Fawthrop
Has anyone measured which freeview box works on the lowest signal? I have just run the Haupauge DEC1000 on one output of a MAXVIEW powered splitter and the Grundig GDT2000 on another output the same splitter. We have TV in four rooms with allowance for another two. Sad :-( The Grundig beat the Hauppauge hands down breaking up much less but at the same time. I think there is interferance...
October 28th 03 11:30 PM
by Tony Stanley Go to last post
5 483
Digital/analogue Reception in Peterborough Area by Andereida
Excuse me for asking what might be simple questions but I am unfamiliar with the area. My son is shortly moving there and no doubt Dad will be expected to know the answers. Simple question is what are the reception conditions for TV in the area west of Peterborough near the A1(M)? I have checked the postcode search on the D(TV)G site and this seems to indicate that the serving transmitter is...
October 28th 03 09:35 PM
by Alan Teague Go to last post
6 976
DVRec and old WinTV PCI (analogue tv) by David Hearn
After just reading about DVRec in a previous post, I went to look at the site and it seems the sort of thing I'd like to be able to use - however, the website/readme talks about Digital Terrestrial tv cards. I've got a basic Hauppuage WinTV PCI card (ie. not Digital Terrestrial) - any ideas if this will work with it? Thanks D
October 28th 03 08:44 PM
by Paul Webster Go to last post
2 201
Amazing TV "Dish" Antenna Works Indoors! by uselesses
I recieved one of those sales magazine pamphlets with this item in it. It seems to be implying that you can receive sattelite signals but also denies it at the same time. With it being only a fiver I take it that its a sneaky atempt to take money under false yet well stated circumstances? The magazine gives much less info than the website i found not mentioning uhf signals just signals and seems...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
October 28th 03 07:17 PM
by Anthony Thomas Go to last post
30 815
Pace Twin fails again by Oyl
After the latest firmware download, I have had another incident where my twin has failed to record a program. It still doesn't work! Is now the time for anybody that wanted a working product to go back to where they bought it from and ask for a refund? That's what I shall do.
October 28th 03 05:54 PM
by auser Go to last post
8 259
Cable Recommendation by Sebby
I have recently purchased a Pace adapter, and everything is perfect. I need to now move my television to around 6 or 7 metres from the aerial socket, and so I need to buy a new piece of cable. I am living in a block of flats at the moment and so I cannot make any changes to the aerial, etc. I understand that you cannot make better what comes in. This is not why I ask for a recommendation. The...
October 28th 03 04:37 PM
by Sebby Go to last post
1 164
Nebula DigiTV UK History EPG script by Rhys Lewis
Here's a simple perl script for downloading the EPG for the UK history channel. I got sick of having to put them in manually... #!C:/Perl/bin/perl.exe use LWP::UserAgent; $URL_Prefix = 'http://www.uktv.co.uk/channels/listings.asp?channel_id=2&datefrom='; $EPG_Directory='C:\\Program Files\\Nebula\\DigiTV\\EPG\\'; for ($i=0;$i7;$i++) {
October 28th 03 11:02 AM
by Rhys Lewis Go to last post
0 263
CORR: KD-28DX40U by Richard Bishop
Hi all, Please can all owners check their software version: Press Press Move down the list to "Detail Setup" Then choose "System Information" and the Software version is the one called "Version"
October 28th 03 12:42 AM
by Richard Bishop Go to last post
4 167
itv monkey clothes by M00ie
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3152410482&category=262 2&rd=1 Little Naughty but heck its Monkey Business Made to order - great Christmas Presents! --
October 27th 03 11:14 PM
by M00ie Go to last post
0 157
Remote code for Bush 6690D by commport2
Anyone have a known code for one of the 3rd party remotes that will support this television. I have tried many including some that say tey learn from the real remote but none actually work. Thanks
October 27th 03 11:01 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
5 350
Best Freeview PC Card by Dave MacRae
Can anyone recommend the best sub 100 PCI card for freeview. Must work with Wn XP. Ta. -- Dave
October 27th 03 09:08 PM
by Jaime Go to last post
7 359
Philips 32PW9308 TV Adjustment by Sean Delere
I have just bought a Philips 32PW9308 Widescreen TV to replace my knackered old Goodmans set. Although the picture quality is superb there is a black border all around the screen about 15mm from the edges. Is this normal for a widescreen TV or should the image fit the full screen? It is the same whether I watch the Sky Digital RGB output through EXT1 or pictures from the sets tuner. It also...
October 27th 03 08:18 PM
by Sean Delere Go to last post
8 436
Ch5 forgotten to put the clocks back? by Alan
Has anyone else noticed on the Now/Next Channel 5 seem to be an hour adrift from the rest of us? -- Alan
October 27th 03 06:45 PM
by Charlie Pearce Go to last post
2 186
easy geometry question by D.Baker
I have a widescreen PAL Ferguson TV and I know how to get in to service mode and adjust v and h size and position, what I need to know is how to calibrate the screen size and position using the video essentials dvd (ntsc version), what test pattern should I use and how do I use the pattern, i.e. what needs to be visible and what is part of the overscan. TIA BULL
October 27th 03 05:15 PM
by D.Baker Go to last post
2 165
thts on this model by Casper
been offered a Pioneer PDP-433HDE for 2200....I know the history and know that it is well looked after any thoughts on the model/price?
October 27th 03 04:38 PM
by Casper Go to last post
0 183
Post New Thread