Post New Thread
Nova-t software using SDK by KingStew
Now that there is an SDK available for the Nova-t from the technotrend.de website has anyone created any software using it? Anything will be better than the hauppage crap. Thanks, Stew
November 1st 03 03:59 PM
by KingStew Go to last post
0 205
digiboxsales.co.uk - sky digiboxes for use in the uk and europe from 125 by sPoNiX
On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 20:18:12 -0000, "Robin Nixon" wrote: Give the guy a break - that was a polite spam and properly targeted. Plus he sells Pace & Grundig too - whatever your opinion of Amstrads. I wish all spam was as 'bad' as that one... Replacement Digibox remotes are cheap! sPoNiX
November 1st 03 10:56 AM
by sPoNiX Go to last post
0 168
Join now as first mover FREE!! by John Lim
Have you heard about Mastery Television? You've got to go see it. They are going to convert 1 billion people worldwide onto a new TV distribution system, and they are starting with one channel. Everyone is talking about it. Everyone can do it. It's one of the reasons Mastery Television has already begun to set records for growth. Join now as first mover FREE!! Go to:...
November 1st 03 04:29 AM
by John Lim Go to last post
0 139
New Pioneer DBRTF100 Freeview Receiver is Out by DAB sounds worse than FM
It's available at Currys for 99.99: http://tinyurl.com/qqo2 (if that link doesn't work then it will probably have timed out, like Dixons links do) or at Dixons for 99.99: http://tinyurl.com/qqp6 I think they've got the features wrong that the receiver has got on both
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
November 1st 03 01:42 AM
by Nic Go to last post
23 618
USB DigiTV even better than the card! by CyberSOGA
I've just got the USB version of Nebula DigiTV and i'm happy to report it's even better than the card! By moving the tuner outside of the computer it's vounerable to interferrence coming from the computer, and the technical information screen shows a slightly better signal. Picture quality and functionality is exactly the same, as it uses the same software, the only difference being the driver....
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 31st 03 11:44 PM
by Edward Go to last post
10 390
DVRec expiration by Jonathan Buzzard
Seems a perminant topic this, yet no matter how many times it is brought up, it is ignored. It is warning me that it is going to expire in three days, yet there is no updated version to upgrade to. Perhaps it would be prudent to be somewhat more relaxed about it stopping working after the expiry date if timely updates are not going to be made available before it does expire. A couple of days...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 31st 03 11:18 PM
by dvrec Go to last post
19 518
Lowest Freeview Box? by David
Got a Daewoo Set pal box at Safeway for 39-99. -- Regards, David Please reply to News Group.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 31st 03 09:48 PM
by Tony Stanley Go to last post
14 394
Cheapest 'Sky' card, or alternative by David
Now that Sky are sending messages on ITV etc. which I understand to view Sky will want around 25 for two years for a card, are there alternatives? A cheap subscription to another broadcaster or even a cheap Sky one? -- Regards, David Please reply to News Group.
October 31st 03 06:41 PM
by BillR Go to last post
1 573
Can I get UK Gold without a dish? by Tezz
"Alberto Winston" wrote in message ... Is there a way to get UK Gold without a dish if your in a non cable area, like we could with On Digital? No UK Gold is only carried on Sky Digital and Cable. Tezz
October 31st 03 03:21 PM
by Tezz Go to last post
2 193
Samsung SIRU 2000 by Peter Coddington
Any views on this Set Top Box please, also does it come with RF or Scart cables?It is sold by Tesco Direct at 79, Argos at 99. Thanks Peter. --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.530 / Virus Database: 325 - Release Date: 22/10/03
October 31st 03 10:37 AM
by Robert Watts Go to last post
2 307
Twin Pace BBCi problem by Barry
Hi I've just purchased a Pace Twin recorder (though looking through this forum tonight I wonder if I was wise!) and can't get delete services or BBCi even though on my old Nokia On Digital box it works fine. Does this mean it needs a firmware upgrade - I checked for upgrades via the menu but it said there weren't any. Thanks for any help fellow Twin sufferers!
October 31st 03 07:47 AM
by Barry Go to last post
3 159
dvd unlocking site by Colin Wood
try www.firmware.fr.st and/or www.inmatrix.com This covers most manufacturers, but not all models, perhaps because they can't be altered in this simple way. The following could be of interest, but haven't looked at them for some time - www.dvdtalk.com/rce.html www.laserdiscarchive.co.uk www.infront.co.uk
October 31st 03 01:09 AM
by Colin Wood Go to last post
0 161
Sony VTX-D800U Freeview Digital Receiver by mlv
I'm thinking of buying the Sony VTX-D800U Freeview digital receiver. Does anyone have any comments (good or bad) about the Sony receiver? TIA -- Mike -Please remove 'safetycatch' before firing off your reply-
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 30th 03 08:25 PM
by Glyn Go to last post
13 450
My Philips dtr1500 has a yellow output by Emma
I just got the Philips dtr 1500 and was impressed with the ease of use but I cant get the colours right normal telly output without the dig box is fine - plug in the dig box and I get a very bad yellow tinge to the output HELP!!
October 30th 03 06:51 PM
by Clem Dye Go to last post
2 182
Help unlocking my Panasonic TU-DSB20 digibox?? by Mobius
I know I am probably letting myself in for a tyrade of abuse, however, I am but a simple not to mention trusting person! I have just purchased a Panasonic TU-DSB20 UK Sky Digibox on ebay, It does work just as described and did come with the viewing card, only thing is, the Pin Number is set that restricts the use of all channels. I have been onto sky, but they say they cant do anything unless I...
October 30th 03 05:15 PM
by ciaran Go to last post
3 263
dvd unlocking site by Casper
anyone got a the address for a site to unlock a panasonic dvd player (it was supposed to be multi region, but isnt!
October 30th 03 02:57 PM
by Casper Go to last post
2 223
RF loop through by paul.bennett
can anyone tell me what R/F Loop-through means. i'm thinking of having Freeview and wonder what all the different terms and features mean. is it necessary to have 2 scart connections as i record a lot of stuff to watch later because of shift work. is there a site that will tell me what i need to look for? paul
October 30th 03 02:47 PM
by Tim Mitchell Go to last post
6 12,390
Who needs external aerial ;) by nick
Cant go wrong with these Setpals. Im about 5 miles from Wenvoe. http://www.oranj.org/stuff%20001.jpg http://www.oranj.org/stuff%20002.jpg
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 30th 03 01:03 PM
by Martin Angove Go to last post
14 352
Digisenders by Matt
I have the one from Argos (the Digisender DG200) such that I can watch Sky digital in the bedroom With my old TV (10 year old Sony trinitron) it worked fine but I had some initial trouble getting the magic eye working such that I could change channels in the bedroom (only a few yards away as I live in a flat) Well, i've upgraded my TV this week to a Panasonic 28inch widescreen and I can still...
October 30th 03 09:53 AM
by Matt Go to last post
2 231
Accessing NTL from another room in my house. by Andy Coleman
Hi, I have an NTL box in our lounge and I was wondering if there is a wireless mechanism that would allow me to access that box from another room in the house. I have seen devices advertised in magazines that allow remote contol of a video recorder etc but I understand they do not work with NTL boxes. I beleive NTL can install a second box but this used to cost 10 a month.
October 30th 03 09:04 AM
by Andy Coleman Go to last post
0 126
Post New Thread