Post New Thread
FERGUSON FDT500 - latest software by ADE
just brought one of these! can preloaded with 1.1 ver software. i thnk the lastest is around 2.2! - can anybody confirm this does anybody know the next download date cheers
November 13th 03 05:42 PM
by Colin Simpson Go to last post
3 208
Freeview 'interactive' by nick
Why is it only available after 6pm? Before 6pm pressing the red button does nothing. What a load of crap!
November 13th 03 05:09 PM
by nick Go to last post
2 177
Crashing Nebula, please help by Barrie
Is anyone experiencing crashing of the nebula software using the lastest version of the software? Mine is running under Windows XP Pro and crashes every five minutes or less. I have uninstalled the card and software and reinstalled and the problems persist. Once it crashes, the only way back is to do a full re-boot and start over again. After a few reboots in an hour it gets rather...
November 13th 03 10:08 AM
by gareth Go to last post
1 144
Wow new exciting 'Games' channel by David Williams
"Andrew Hodgson" wrote in message ... in : Just did a search for new channels and got a games channel, with, wow, a FREE 3-darts only darts board :-) Yes, though its name is a bit misrepresentative, its called free2play games, when in fact you...
November 13th 03 08:54 AM
by Not Me Go to last post
1 212
Fusion box? by Brownie
Can anyone give me any idea about the upcoming Fusion HDD box? I was tempted to go for a Pace Twin, but noticed this is on the way although the little information I have seen suggests there may be quality and hardware issues already. Anyone got any inside knowledge?
November 13th 03 08:54 AM
by ADE Go to last post
1 176
FreeView/ Crystal Palace 11 Nov by Nick Yarrow
Last night, 11 Nov. at about 9.15 pm, my FreeView receiver (Nokia 221T) stopped working for a while -how long I do not know as I had to go out. Powering up later and then this morning, all was/ is OK now. Did anyone else have reception problems last night from Crystal Palace, please? I am trying to determine whether it is the receiver or the transmission (as I have a month to go on the...
November 13th 03 05:47 AM
by Nick Yarrow Go to last post
3 180
Pace Twin doesn't like small HD by Ian Clowes
Hi I mentioned a little while ago that I was going to put a smaller disk into my Twin to help me figure out how it stored data (less data being easier to dump and analyse). I've subsequently found that it doesn't like either a 5Gb or 10Gb disk. Has anyone got a disk smaller than 20Gb working? TIA
November 13th 03 12:47 AM
by Simon Slavin Go to last post
3 146
Emley Moor ITV2 Outage during prime suspect 1 by Edward
Did anyone else see this? It want off for about 5-10 minutes. My parents assumed it was the pace twin playing up and started resetting it. I checked on my DigiTV and there was a strong signal but no data stream.
November 13th 03 12:12 AM
by Alex Quant Go to last post
2 173
DVRec v1.0 Registration available by dvrec
DVRec v1.0 registration is now available at http://www.global-digital.co.uk/dvrec Upon registration you will receive a personalised registration key that will prevent DVRec timing out. DVRec is issued as a 30 day fully working evaluation version. If you use it a lot then please consider registering. New versions will be issued from time to time which will allow re-evaluation though not to any...
November 12th 03 11:41 PM
by Jonathan Buzzard Go to last post
1 181
Wow new exciting 'Games' channel by Tony Sutton
wrote in message ... Just did a search for new channels and got a games channel, with, wow, a FREE 3-darts only darts board :-) Anyone any idea how to get a dart in the right place? (duh...might amuse my 3 year old). It's very easy. I managed to do 180 all the time. :) And bulls too!
November 12th 03 11:03 PM
by Tony Sutton Go to last post
0 137
Techno Trend (Hauppauge) DVB Card SDK by John Hawkins
I've recently received the SDK from Techno Trend for their TT-PCline budget DVB receiver cards, which are of course known to most of us in the form of Hauppauge's WinTV Nova range. For those not in the know, the license agreement for the SDK is available at: http://www.technotrend.de/new/sdk/budget_SLA_english.pdf You just need to sign this, then post it or fax it to them, and in
November 12th 03 09:49 PM
by Default Go to last post
4 204
OT perhaps: DVRec/VirtDUB question by Default
I have a question regarding compressing my Nova-T files to DivX, via the DVRec settings. Occassionally I get a failure like: Failed (Compress). "Error decoding MPEG audio frame xxxxx (xx:xx): incomplete frame" Is there a way to tell VirtualDUB to ignore the error and continue processing the remainder of the file? Alternatively how can I correct the
November 12th 03 09:33 PM
by Default Go to last post
0 152
How many UK people watch TV in 1980's ? and the frequency by Jennifer
Is there anyone knows the answer to the following two questions? Or any one knows what website might contain the relevant information about these kind of question? "How many persent of British people watch television in 1980's ? (TV population)" "How television viewing has changed over the last two decades in terms of the frequency of viewing? (in UK or England)"
November 12th 03 07:57 PM
by simtan Go to last post
1 143
Pace DTVA software upgrade now available by Simon Heather
The software upgrade seems to be only for the older DTVA boxes - i.e. with a software version Feb 2003 - the only obvious change I could find is that for 4:3 TVs there is a new picture option of True 16:9 format along with Letterbox and Full Screen. The software upgrade is dated 4 Sep 2003. - Simon.
November 12th 03 06:17 PM
by Alex Quant Go to last post
1 139
sky+ price by Jap
Where can I find the cheapest Sky+ digibox, is it simple to install, and is it free subscription with all the packages fully subscribed when you install it yourself? Cheers.
November 12th 03 12:48 PM
by Jap Go to last post
0 154
Pace mobo has modem space by Ian Clowes
Just a quick note to let those with an interest know that the moterboard inside my Pace Twin has a set of solder pads marked 'modem'. Obviously there is no modem installed, but it maybe a simple manufacturing mod for them to start adding them as and when they want the box (or a varient of it) to be more TiVo like. IanC
November 12th 03 11:27 AM
by Ian Clowes Go to last post
0 163
Test Transmission Channel14 Freeview by Tony Mac
A test transmission was observed at 13:15 today (11 November 2003) Channel 14, black screen with blue dot, top right of the screen. No other information as yet TonyMac
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 12th 03 10:51 AM
by Tony Walton Go to last post
15 379
Rachael Bella by NewMemRachael
WOOPS! I wanted to tell you about my appearance on FOX's new series. I will be on "Tru Calling" December 4th at 8 o'clock on Fox not on episode 3, as I posted . Thursday 8:00pm/7:00c Tru Calling Rachael Bella
November 12th 03 05:59 AM
by NewMemRachael Go to last post
0 138
Pace Twin Hard Drive upgraded by Simon Slavin
In article , CD wrote: I stuck the drive back in a Laptop & booted from a Win98 bootdisk, Fdisk revealed a "Non Dos" partition, so the twin uses some exotic disk format. Thanks for your report. It's nice to know that this still works. My next project is to try a 3.5" drive, although this may be a little
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 12th 03 12:24 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
14 419
Panasonic Sky Digital box problem by Jeff Siddle
A few months ago I bought a second hand Panasonic TU-DSB31 Sky Digibox to replace my old Pace box (faster menus, interactive, etc.) However, I have noticed that some channels suffer from intermittent break up of the picture and sound while others are perfectly ok. Some channels are worse than others - the fashion channel (221 I think) and Motors TV are really bad while Sky Sports News has some...
November 11th 03 10:16 PM
by Jeff Siddle Go to last post
2 408
Post New Thread