Post New Thread
Nova-t any one by MrW
Has anyone got a Nova-t usb, mine seems to be not working and need some advise mrw
November 19th 03 07:13 PM
by MrW Go to last post
0 151
Analogue C5 Emley Moor by Bill
Quite noticeable patterning on C5 Emley Moor for the last few days. The fault is visible on white areas. This is not a new problem, but it is particularly severe at the moment. I thought I'd ask on here who else has seen it, and then complain. Have a look all you Emley viewers and let me know. At first sight you might think nothing is wrong, but keep watching areas of sky or white walls. Bill ...
November 19th 03 07:11 PM
by aa Go to last post
8 220
Freeview box comparison tables? by mike
Im looking at getting my first freeview box to integrate into my current AV setup (comprising: Sony TV, DVD, VCR and AV Amp). I know I need two scarts for tv / vid connections but what is the state of play with audio on these units- are they phono plugs for left / right? Whats the opinions on the following: Netgem i-Player Sony KTXD800U Philips DTR1500
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 19th 03 07:08 PM
by harrogate Go to last post
11 373
Will this work? by Dave Fawthrop
We have a big aerial with a six way splitter/amplifier. This runs the lounge TV and three upstairs TVs, two of which have Freeview, and video recorders. We have a Grundig $ky box in the lounge running the big TV and a video recorder via a ring of three scarts. It often runs the Big 5 from the aerial and amplifier/splitter. I often get outvoted on what gets on the lounge TV, so it has Pop...
November 19th 03 06:14 PM
by BillR Go to last post
4 252
FAO: Chris Vowles by ^^artnada^^
Could you contact me mate. remove spam trap to reply.
November 19th 03 05:08 PM
by Chris Vowles Go to last post
2 194
set top setup code(goodmans ,pace, daewoo ) by david abbot
is there a web site that gives the set top box reciver up dates and the dates when they are transmitted.
November 19th 03 03:11 PM
by TimK Go to last post
1 193
samsung SIRU2001 by lisa g
Just noticed this has 20 off online at comet - does anyone know if it's any good? On the comet listing it says no digital text yet the same model is in Argos and it says it does have digital text - any ideas whether it does or not?Thanks. -
November 19th 03 10:17 AM
by Robert Watts Go to last post
9 2,387
Digital TV magazine? by Fillyourboots
Are there any magazines for Digital TV? I'm not looking for TV listings, just product reviews and technical gubbins. I've seen 'What Video' mentioned on a forum. ++ Fillyourboots
November 19th 03 08:58 AM
by Mark Carver Go to last post
1 270
PACE DT210F receiver by lisa g
would anyone recommend this box?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 19th 03 08:24 AM
by tony Go to last post
11 471
Dropping back to 50Hz on Philips TVs by John W
I like Philips TVs - They look good, the remote is easy to use etc etc... but... I want a new 28" one with a decent amount ot teletext memory and none of the 50Hz models seem to have any... so I started to look at the 100Hz models - the Philips website make it nice and easy to find the manuals to download but they're all pretty useless so - does anyone know if the Philips 28PW9308C has a method...
November 19th 03 12:37 AM
by R. Mark Clayton Go to last post
6 230
Buying a new Freeview box. by Fillyourboots
Time for the Nokia mediamastermonkeybox to be retired, I'm looking for a compact unit so it's simply a choice between four boxes; Pioneer DBRTF100, Pace DTR210T, Sony VTX800U and the Thomson DTI1000. A few questions, though... What am I upgrading for - is it simply a matter of reliable boxes/software and working teletext/EPGs?
November 18th 03 10:58 PM
by Muzz Go to last post
6 277
picture breakup by paul bennett
I have just bought a Sony Freeview set top box. when I first turned it on I found the signal strength was 100% and signal quality good. later in the evening the picture stated breaking up on some of the channels (mainly music and videos channels. will I have to get a high gain aerial fitted or is there a way round this? Paul
November 18th 03 10:33 PM
by John Porcella Go to last post
3 181
price drop tv by Good cop bad cop
Why's it on channel 24 but not broadcasting?
November 18th 03 04:04 PM
by Gavin Gillespie Go to last post
4 147
Wich decoder is better among ....? by Fogar
Hi, I'd like to buy a not expensive decoder. Which would you buy? Which is better among: NHE Suc 2200C Nokia 9701s Samsung dsb a 200 C Write to may email, please:
November 18th 03 02:45 PM
by Fogar Go to last post
0 142
Panasonic TUCT30 - advice by Simon Heather
The new Pace DTR210T is the one to get - twin scarts, optical digital out, comes out of standby in less than a second - all in a small compact package. Only 69 from empire direct. - Simon. "T Braverman" wrote in message ... Please does someone in the group have a full specification for the Panasonic TUCT30 (dimensions,...
November 18th 03 10:15 AM
by Simon Heather Go to last post
0 181
Insider info on startups/stations? by Jacques Hankin
Where can i find out when actual switch-on dates are planned for our area (N Cumbria?) for DAV and Digital TV? The beeb just say "during 2004". Anyone got an insiders site? J.
November 18th 03 10:00 AM
by Jacques Hankin Go to last post
5 187
Recording from twinview switches TV on by GroovYF
Another question from me.. I leave my TV on standby and noticed when I switch the Pace twinview on it switches the TV on too (connected via SCART cable - which I expected it to do.) However, it's just given me the fright of my life, as I'd set an event to record and when it kicked in to start the recording, of course the TV came on too! Being so used to a video recorder that didn't do this it was...
November 17th 03 11:45 PM
by GroovYF Go to last post
3 221
flickering picture by lisa g
Ive just installed my digital receiver and have perfect sound and vision except that the picture is very slightly flickering - sort of like a flashing light.I've bought an aerial booster which doesn't alter anything. My aerial is in the loft and the booster I've bought enables me to receive freeview through a set top aerial but the picture is still flickering. Any ideas before I call an engineer...
November 17th 03 10:52 PM
by John Porcella Go to last post
6 493
Panasonic TUCT30 - advice by Nic
"T Braverman" wrote in message ... Please does someone in the group have a full specification for the Panasonic TUCT30 (dimensions, power output ...) Is it possible to 'list' freeview channels - does the remote have this function? Has anybody anything unpleasant to say about this model - or for it?
November 17th 03 10:16 PM
by Nic Go to last post
0 152
Panasonic TUCT30 - advice by Alick
Check out the DTT forum on digitalspy http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/f/13/079969f91989f6c69dd09b093b2653dbds.html There's a lot of good discssion and you can search for threads about specific manufacturers products. Alick "T Braverman" wrote in message
November 17th 03 10:15 PM
by Alick Go to last post
0 180
Post New Thread