Post New Thread
Strange Nebula Problem by Christopher Anderson
Hi all, Just wondered if anyone else had experienced this problem. I'm using the latest 3.106 build at the moment and am having problems with the timer. If my computer is woken up by a scheduled task the recording is not made. If my computer is woken up by a scheduled task and I move the mouse or press a key (waking the screen) just before the recording all works well. I know that when a...
February 1st 04 05:56 PM
by Chris Go to last post
6 172
tv travel shop by david abbot
on freeview tv travel shop has gone blank is it still on sky digital
February 1st 04 03:40 PM
by ChrisM Go to last post
1 135
Green wash on RGB - any ideas? by Paul Grayson
My mother has a Panasonic TV dating from the late 1980s. Whenever I attach either her STB or mine to the SCART connector and configure it to send the RGB signal on pin 16, the image is displayed, but with a green wash over everything. Composite display works correctly, but of course with the usual artefacts seen with composite, such as unclear digital teletext and a flicker in the MHEG logo for...
February 1st 04 12:12 PM
by Paul Grayson Go to last post
4 215
Nova t usb by leon
Any good or should i opt for nebula. --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.573 / Virus Database: 363 - Release Date: 28/01/2004
February 1st 04 12:12 PM
by leon Go to last post
0 134
No Sound on SKy+ channel 327 by Chris Melluish
I have both a sky and a sky+ box, and noticed today that channel 327 (TCM) had no sound on the Sky+ box. I tried the Sky box and it was ok. All other channels seem ok? What on earth is going on? --
February 1st 04 12:02 PM
by Chris Melluish Go to last post
0 166
Pace Twin Digital by lisa
I have just purchased the digibox with hard drive recorder from Argos, I really like the functionality of it, But when I connect the sound to my amp, There is a really annoying buzz/hum, Anyone heard this? Have I a faulty product? Also, is there going to be an extended program guide? I can only view now / next progs.
February 1st 04 10:56 AM
by Paul Landregan Go to last post
6 194
Strong 5000T and Haupauge Dec1000 12V STB by Dave Fawthrop
| From: Bill ) | Subject: Set Top Box Power Supply Voltages - are any 12V dc? | Newsgroups: uk.tech.digital-tv | Date: 2003-11-30 15:49:34 PST | | | Several of the new generation DTT boxes uses external power supplies | (the Pace was the first - but integrates its cable???). |
February 1st 04 08:54 AM
by Dave Fawthrop Go to last post
0 189
Lost Freeview MUX in Birminghham by George
Has anybody else lost the ftn/TMF mux in Birmingham or is it just me ?
February 1st 04 01:45 AM
by George Go to last post
0 175
Is LBC on Freeview ? by amstereofan
I can't get Freeview where I am so don't know but I've heard a rumour that it is - true or not ?
January 31st 04 09:36 PM
by John Porcella Go to last post
6 3,504
off topic - rotating wheel hubs by Bill
Of course wheel hubs rotate! So what? But these were different. There I was sitting in a queue waiting to get onto the Magic Roundabout (Park Square, Sheffield -- a junction of such layrinthine complexity that although I take the same route every day I have not in 20 years taken exactly the same course in terms of which lane I'm in at any given point) when I looked up and saw this BMW waiting at...
January 31st 04 12:43 PM
by Mungo Go to last post
9 228
Pace Twin - Next software upgrade this week by Hillster
FYI............... The next software download for the Twin Digital TV Recorder will run from Thursday 5th February 2004 to Monday 9th February 2004. This is a repeat of previous downloads. If you have not already accepted the download, and you want to receive it, you will need to be tuned to a BBC channel. http://www.pacefreetoview.co.uk/02ee.asp
January 31st 04 09:26 AM
by Hillster Go to last post
0 148
Just checking Transmitter Info by Ade Evans
I'm using a crappy wide band aerial and its giving me all sorts of problems! I've a Sony IDTV and that shows about 90% signal strength in one room. In the bedroom I have a Pace DTVA and, with the Wideband aerial, I get about 30% signal strength. What I'm after then is an indoor aerial...I'm pointing at Kilvey so I'm assuming I need a Red aerial. Argos is near by...maybe Maplins?? Any ideas?
January 31st 04 08:57 AM
by Ade Evans Go to last post
0 122
New Freeview radio channels by Cuzman
I just updated Digiguide, and a box come up saying: *Some new channels have been added to your selected provider template*. They a Heart Digital Heart 100.7 FM Galaxy 102 Galaxy 102.2 Galaxy 105 Galaxy 105.6 LBC 97.3 FM
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 31st 04 08:12 AM
by Kelv Go to last post
10 308
13% are "dead against" Digital TV by DAB sounds worse than FM
http://media.guardian.co.uk/broadcast/story/0,7493,1117973,00.html -- Steve - http://www.digitalradiotech.co.uk/ - Digital Radio News & Info DAB sounds worse than Freeview, digital satellite, cable, broadband internet and FM
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
January 31st 04 07:59 AM
by Nigel R Go to last post
187 2,161
digiguide times by RJH
Has anyone else had problems with Digiguide getting times wrong? I've just tried to record The Third Man, using dvrec and a Nova-t. Digiguide has the start time as 12.55 - it started at 12.50, as listed in ch4's listings. It also screwed up recordings of a couple of other recent recordings (Taxi Driver, Carrie) all on ch4. Rob
January 31st 04 07:26 AM
by RJH Go to last post
2 191
Pioneer DBRTF100 by Matthew Leiter
just bought a Pioneer DBRTF100 - couple of questions to anyone else thats bought this DigiBox: 1.has anyone figured out how to change the volume without going into the menu? 2.How long does it take to change channel after you've pressed one of the numbered buttons - its seems to take 4 seconds to change channel but less than a second if you use the P+/- buttons - does your box operate like...
January 31st 04 01:04 AM
by Fillyourboots Go to last post
2 203
Philips IDTV problems? by Robin Smith
Has anyone had problems with one of these. A friend has had to have the DTV unit taken out and sent back 4 times now. They now have the option to change TV, should they buy another? Thanks
January 30th 04 11:31 PM
by Alan Haines Go to last post
1 141
RGB loopthrough for freeview by Andy Mackie
Does anyone know which freeview boxes have RGB loopthrough ? Preferrably one that doesn't cause degradation in picture quality, or cause any macrovision-type problems with a DVD player. My TV has 2 scart sockets but only 1 is RGB. I've currently got a Philips DTX6372 which has a SCART loopthrough, but it's not an RGB loopthrough, so I get a somewhat "tizzy" picture if my DVD player is connected...
January 30th 04 10:28 PM
by Matthew Leiter Go to last post
8 569
;( by nick
http://www.ukdragon.com/b3ta/testcard.gif
January 30th 04 07:54 PM
by Ross Lockley Go to last post
1 109
Sony KV-32FX60: Setting Wide Mode permanently by Robin Smith
I have a problem with the wide mode on my Sony. When I use the PVR guide, the TV switches to zoom picture mode and I loose the edges of the menu screens. So I'd like to permanently set the TV into wide so it no longer zooms. Anyone know how to do this please Thanks
January 30th 04 06:33 PM
by Robin Smith Go to last post
7 232
Post New Thread