Post New Thread
Best TopupTV Freeview box by Blue Frog
I guess this has been asked before but what is the best topuptv freeview at the moment? Advice appreciated
June 3rd 06 10:20 AM
by Alan Go to last post
2 167
Ees 'avin a laugh! by [email protected]
Somebody tell me this is an April fool! http://www.satelliteforcaravans.co.uk/hidedish.htm
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 3rd 06 02:29 AM
by John Rumm Go to last post
12 343
Sci-Tech News from today main fresh techs,for modern people, by [email protected]
If you think that is for you,or you re 21.century man,you re welcome.In other case go to Milka.com http://sci-techs.blogspot.com/
June 2nd 06 10:41 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 167
Dover Problems? by madge
Is there a problem with the Dover digital Muxes. The BBC transmitter info site does not give any downtime. TIA
June 2nd 06 06:35 PM
by madge Go to last post
2 173
Check out my New Website! by [email protected]
Hey! I just joined a new video social network and thought that this may be something you all would be interested in. It's launching in June and there are several different ways to make money including
June 2nd 06 06:25 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 177
Extra Distribution Power Unit by Geoff Lane
I am interested in the Proception dual mode distribution unit. Initially I want to use it in conventional mode without the Sky return feed so will use a PSU with dual outlet to give me five aerial feed rather than the masthead's 4 output. If I subsequently use the Sky return to power the unit is my inline PSU then completely surplus to requirements or can I still utilise the twin outlets.
June 2nd 06 06:24 PM
by Bill Wright Go to last post
4 181
Pocket TV with built -in DVB-T by leonard
Hello ,guys ! This is leonard from China . I'd like to recommond one kind of TV for u ,but here I cannot post the pic . so I just offer ur some information here . DVB TV (DTV 35A) is our company's latest product; it is a product resulted from breakthrough of technology. Here are some special features of
June 2nd 06 11:36 AM
by Dave Farrance Go to last post
3 190
60 Volts AC from ariel cable by Neil
While plugging in the ariel behind my PC, touching the PC case, I got quite a tingle. On checking, a meter reads 60 Volts AC between the ariel screen and earth. A google search reveals this is not so unusual, but is it healthy? Regards, Neil
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 2nd 06 11:22 AM
by Paul Ratcliffe Go to last post
19 754
mariposaHD.tv by Ben
http://www.mariposahd.tv/ Just found this, a free to download hi-def TV series. It continues to amaze me the results that people achieve using (relatively) inexpensive consumer and prosumer camcorders.
June 1st 06 09:30 PM
by Ben Go to last post
0 148
new by [email protected]
hello, I am a chinese,please conect to wo ,thank you!!
June 1st 06 07:57 PM
by Pyriform Go to last post
6 312
Freeview BBC News Multiscreen on a Sony VTX-D800U by [email protected]
Sometime over the last couple of weeks BBC News Multiscreen has stopped working on my Sony VTX-D800U. This was one of my favorite features of Freeview, since I could get a 2 mins. news update whenever. Do I need to retune manually? I did an autotune, and that didn't help. My software is V 1.12.00 U. When I select news multiscreen it goes to channel 303 and then there is
June 1st 06 06:38 PM
by johnnysaint Go to last post
1 185
Sky News missing from Freeview by [email protected]
I'm on the Crystal Palace transmitter for Freeview, and about a week ago Sky News (channel 82) stopped showing. I've rescanned about 5 times over the last few days, and there's no change. anyone else had this?
June 1st 06 12:38 PM
by huLLy Go to last post
8 236
anyone know a good forum for dbo2/dreambox by giigu
Does anyone know where i can find a site that explains the difference between these 2 pieces of kit, i am not sure which one 2 buy as i have heard mixed reports about them both thanks
June 1st 06 12:07 PM
by giigu Go to last post
2 207
what wall mount does the Toshiba 32WLT66 have? by ian
what wall mount does the Toshiba 32WLT66 have? I've looked around then net but haven't reach a definite conclusion.
June 1st 06 10:37 AM
by ian Go to last post
0 212
Anyone use a USB freeview "stick"? by mentalguy2004
The USB stick that comes with indoor aerial for PC or laptop. Do these work, is the aerial adequate or does it need a rooftop aerial? I'm in a freeview area, it would be handy to have freeview on the laptop, but not if it means hooking it up to another aerial.
June 1st 06 06:56 AM
by Bert Go to last post
4 228
Most sensitive Digibox? by John Porcella
"JH" wrote in message ... Has anyone any opinions on what is the most sensitive digi-box around at present in terms of weak signal? (And which is the worst (most deaf))? We might be able to get Caldbeck on a bounce from a nearby hill. A "digibox" refers to Sky D's equipment! What does Caldbeck have to do...
June 1st 06 02:03 AM
by John Porcella Go to last post
0 141
Aerial Support Pole by Geoff Lane
Is the aerial support pole made of a specific non conductive metal? Reason I ask is that I want to experiment with an aerial in my loft and a copper plumbing pipe is very convenient, also I have the tool to easily cut it to length. Geoff Lane
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 31st 06 09:48 PM
by Geoff Lane Go to last post
14 388
Freesat? by housetrained
Bought a 'satellite suitcase' from Maplin to take on holiday. Firstly I tried it at home but after a few minutes it packed up. Maplin replaced the whole thing and everything seemed fine until I tried the UK channels on Astra 28. Nothing - no signal showed. All the foreign channels were fine, but no UK's. Anyone know what might cause this - I can hardly take it back to Maplin's again - they...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 31st 06 08:18 PM
by BeeJay Go to last post
15 483
Most sensitive Digibox? by Staiger
I'm in a seriously fringe area, and have tried about half a dozen boxes. If you can get an old Setpal one, they have the most sensitive tuner of all. Unfortunately they are no longer supported with software updates. In terms of the currently available stuff, the Sony 800 thingy is the best at handling weak signals, but *only in my experience*. No guarantees. The thing that made the biggest...
May 31st 06 06:28 PM
by gort Go to last post
3 197
Most sensitive Digibox? by [email protected]
We've found the Philips DTR320 to be incredibly sensitive and fundamentally stable. If you can live with the slow menus and bugs it really does the job. A couple of months our aerial amp failed and we didn't notice until we switched over to analogue. Even if the analogue picture is snowy the Philips seems to cope. Keep the receipt tho.
May 31st 06 04:44 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 203
Post New Thread