Post New Thread
Sandy Heath went down at 19:30 by Agamemnon
Sandy Heath just went down on every channel except BBC4 at 19:30. The signal strength is reading maximum by the signal quality is non-existent.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
November 8th 06 08:54 AM
by tony sayer Go to last post
23 682
senility strikes by Bill Wright
OK you lot, not if I tell you this you've got promise not to laugh, OK? I has the common problem today that the customer's DTT box was insisting on tuning in Belmont and Bilsdale when I wanted it to tune-in Emley Moor and nothing but Emey Moor. So I went and got a Gp B bandpass filter and a 12dB attenuator, fitted these on the RF input to the TV set and told the box to do a factory default...
November 8th 06 07:25 AM
by Usenet Go to last post
8 257
Have I Got News For You? by Victor Delta
Missed the first episode of the new series - just over a week ago - with Gordon Ramsay in the chair, I believe? I thought I might be able to find it somewhere on the BBC website but this doesn't appear to be the case. Can anyone suggest anywhere on the web where I might be able to see a streamed copy etc? Thanks, V
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
November 8th 06 01:14 AM
by ♥ Marjo Xenos loves Degni Filio ♥ Go to last post
24 783
humax pvr 8000t by john rimbaud
Have found somewhere somewhere selling these at 119.95, would any recommend or have any comments? Also, does it have a twin tuner? Have looked at the website!
November 8th 06 12:00 AM
by Mr Guest Go to last post
6 216
"no event information" by daz
Hi I have a Sony VTX-D800U that I really like. I have just bought a Sony Bravia series with integral digital tuner. The new TV's EPG doesn't seem able to pick up what's on channels on some multiplexes unless I tune to a channel from that multiplex. This is annoying as looking at the EPG on BBC means all you get for ITV is "no event information". If I tune to ITV I get the info (and the box
November 7th 06 10:19 PM
by Mark Carver Go to last post
3 2,324
Looking for a DVB TFT computer monitor? by nonymouse
Do they exist with freeview tuners? I've seen many advertised as lcd or tft (although I understand what they stand for, I don't understand the difference between an lcd screen and a tft one). Anyway, none seem to have a freeview tuner. Is there any benefit to buying an lcd tv over a tft tv?
November 7th 06 09:29 PM
by Michael Rozdoba Go to last post
6 193
Digihome PVR 80 Problems by [email protected]
I bought a Digihome PVR80 from Argos about a month ago, but it seems every week it looses all the channels and all the recordings playback fast and with no sound. The only way I found to fix this is to do a "First Time Installation", it preserves the recordings but wipes all the timers. Firmware version is V.4.9(UK) and was built on 2006-09-01 at 14:07:06. Has anyone had this problem and if so...
November 7th 06 07:19 PM
by Mike Dyer Go to last post
1 630
Sony HDD/DVDR auto adjust time NOT date by [email protected]
I have a couple of Sony HDD/DVDRs both set to adjust time automatically from BBC2 as BBC1 analogue has ghosting. Both adjusted the clock on Sunday but ever since the date has been Sunday 29th but the correct time. I've switched to BBC1 to check and the date is corrected but on switching back to BBC2 it reverts to Sun 29th. I receive my TV from Crystal Palace transmitter but a friend who also has...
November 7th 06 04:51 PM
by hunt85 Go to last post
1 180
Loosing ITV/Channel4 channels every night by Rune
I've received the ITV channels and Channel4 (and whatever share their freq) fine for a few months, but recently the signal of the channels in question drop below 50% in the evening, and the picture breaks up.. Later on in the evening (9pm onwards?) its fine again.. The rest of the channels are fine all the time. Is anybody else getting this? I live in Swindon, but not sure where I get my...
November 7th 06 03:35 PM
by John Porcella Go to last post
4 193
DigiFusion DVRT200 by Simon Bamber
Hello All, Maybe someone-else has the same problem and can advise me... I have a DigiFusion FVRT200 which last year wouldn't switch on because of the power supply. I bought a replacement off the web that was reccomended from this group instead of the another DigiFusion one that resolved the problem.
November 7th 06 02:40 PM
by Simon Bamber Go to last post
0 286
For better MPEG-2 System understanding by Tsviatko Jongov
Hello, Chek these two applications for MPEG-2 program and transport stream investigation. http://tsviatko.jongov.com/index_prj_mpegpsutils.htm http://tsviatko.jongov.com/index_prj_mpegtsutils.htm Regards, Tsviatko Jongov http://tsviatko.jongov.com
November 7th 06 01:22 PM
by Tsviatko Jongov Go to last post
0 186
Last night's anaprop by JPG
Visble on the Met Office's rainfall radar overnight, espeically over E Anglia and S of Ireland
November 7th 06 11:05 AM
by JPG Go to last post
1 169
Awesome Digital TV information by Brandon
Check out: www.Brandon-Lands.com
November 7th 06 07:38 AM
by Paul Heslop Go to last post
2 151
Humax 9200 and a Magic Eye by Pyme
I have the above and using a magic eye on a digisender. The magic eye works fine from the other TV's, but the remote is very slow to response on the tv where the magic eye is. Has anybody overcome this, or know where the best position is to locate the magic eye. Many thanks for any help. Pyme
November 6th 06 07:23 PM
by Pyme Go to last post
0 207
Updated Keys - 06/11/06 by Jardim Digital - www.jardimdigital.com
Updated Keys - 06/11/06 DR??? ?V - AGILA 2 @ 146 E - NAGRAVISION - ID 4F01 ??LL ???R?SS VU - NIMIQ 1 @ 91 W - NAGRAVISION - ID 0901 Info: www.jardimdigital.com
November 6th 06 05:26 PM
by Jardim Digital - www.jardimdigital.com Go to last post
0 178
Humax 9200-T remote control by alansd
My Sony VTX-D800U remote control has the useful facility of controlling the TV basic functions. This is easily set up to match most manufacturers TVs by just entering an appropriate code into the remote. I now have the excellent Humax 9200-T. The remote control for this apparently doesn't offer this TV control facility -at least its not in the user instructions. I know I'm clutching at...
November 6th 06 04:38 PM
by JPG Go to last post
3 182
Upgrading DVDR3300H hard disc drive by BT Address
I've tried posting this to uk.tech.video.pvr with no response. As this is a busier group, I thought I'd try again here. Has anyone successfully managed to upgrade the hard disc drive to a larger one? I've tried Master and Cable Select to no avail According to: http://www.ciao.co.uk/Philips_DVDR_3300_H__Review_5575984
November 6th 06 03:00 PM
by Pyriform Go to last post
9 609
Digital TV glitches by Bruce Hall
Hi all, Since I bought a flat-screen digital tv, I've noticed that occasionally the sound and vision are momentarily interrupted when in digital mode. I had always assumed that this was the compressor on my old fridge cutting in and out and that because it was old, it was inadequately suppressed. I've recently replaced the fridge (and the old freezer) with a new fridge-freezer, but the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 6th 06 12:29 PM
by Deep Thought Go to last post
18 452
FREE SATELLITE TV FOR YOUR PC HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by artnotice
FREE SATELLITE TV FOR YOUR PC HE http://artnotice.ipodpsp.hop.clickbank.net
November 6th 06 11:15 AM
by Paul Heslop Go to last post
1 200
Best Freeview Reviever currently out there..... by Martin Sinclair
Hi there people, Whats currently regarded as the best freeview reciever on the market. I was considering getting a Sony VTX-D800U as seen he http://www.sony.co.uk/view/ShowProduct.action?product=VTX-D800U&site=odw_en_GB&pageType=TechnicalSpecs&category=TVP+Set+Top+Box I have seen some good reviews on the interweb about this but its expensive compared to some of the cheap Tesco 20 ones
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 6th 06 12:34 AM
by Qatar Airlines Passanger Go to last post
11 432
Post New Thread

Display Options
Showing threads 10081 to 10100 of 19556