Post New Thread
Awesome Digital TV information by Brandon
Check out: www.Brandon-Lands.com
November 7th 06 06:38 AM
by Paul Heslop Go to last post
2 138
Humax 9200 and a Magic Eye by Pyme
I have the above and using a magic eye on a digisender. The magic eye works fine from the other TV's, but the remote is very slow to response on the tv where the magic eye is. Has anybody overcome this, or know where the best position is to locate the magic eye. Many thanks for any help. Pyme
November 6th 06 06:23 PM
by Pyme Go to last post
0 197
Updated Keys - 06/11/06 by Jardim Digital - www.jardimdigital.com
Updated Keys - 06/11/06 DR??? ?V - AGILA 2 @ 146 E - NAGRAVISION - ID 4F01 ??LL ???R?SS VU - NIMIQ 1 @ 91 W - NAGRAVISION - ID 0901 Info: www.jardimdigital.com
November 6th 06 04:26 PM
by Jardim Digital - www.jardimdigital.com Go to last post
0 167
Humax 9200-T remote control by alansd
My Sony VTX-D800U remote control has the useful facility of controlling the TV basic functions. This is easily set up to match most manufacturers TVs by just entering an appropriate code into the remote. I now have the excellent Humax 9200-T. The remote control for this apparently doesn't offer this TV control facility -at least its not in the user instructions. I know I'm clutching at...
November 6th 06 03:38 PM
by JPG Go to last post
3 167
Upgrading DVDR3300H hard disc drive by BT Address
I've tried posting this to uk.tech.video.pvr with no response. As this is a busier group, I thought I'd try again here. Has anyone successfully managed to upgrade the hard disc drive to a larger one? I've tried Master and Cable Select to no avail According to: http://www.ciao.co.uk/Philips_DVDR_3300_H__Review_5575984
November 6th 06 02:00 PM
by Pyriform Go to last post
9 576
Digital TV glitches by Bruce Hall
Hi all, Since I bought a flat-screen digital tv, I've noticed that occasionally the sound and vision are momentarily interrupted when in digital mode. I had always assumed that this was the compressor on my old fridge cutting in and out and that because it was old, it was inadequately suppressed. I've recently replaced the fridge (and the old freezer) with a new fridge-freezer, but the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 6th 06 11:29 AM
by Deep Thought Go to last post
18 398
FREE SATELLITE TV FOR YOUR PC HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by artnotice
FREE SATELLITE TV FOR YOUR PC HE http://artnotice.ipodpsp.hop.clickbank.net
November 6th 06 10:15 AM
by Paul Heslop Go to last post
1 187
Best Freeview Reviever currently out there..... by Martin Sinclair
Hi there people, Whats currently regarded as the best freeview reciever on the market. I was considering getting a Sony VTX-D800U as seen he http://www.sony.co.uk/view/ShowProduct.action?product=VTX-D800U&site=odw_en_GB&pageType=TechnicalSpecs&category=TVP+Set+Top+Box I have seen some good reviews on the interweb about this but its expensive compared to some of the cheap Tesco 20 ones
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 5th 06 11:34 PM
by Qatar Airlines Passanger Go to last post
11 404
Freeview with PVR and DVD Recorder by Mikey_Jax
Hi there We're seriously thinking of cancelling our Sky+ subscription because what Freeview offers will cover the TV we watch - so might as well put the subscription towards something else. What we do like about Sky+ is the PVR side of things - but have also been thinking about getting a DVD recorder at some point. I have seen that there are some boxes with all 3 built-in...so...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
November 5th 06 08:07 PM
by larkim Go to last post
32 779
Pausing recordings for adverts by Slitheen
Currently and for the last couple of years, as my first partial step away from VHS, I just use a digital TV card in my computer for recording digital TV. This won't allow me to pause recordings for ad breaks, which annoys the hell out of me - something to do with it causing problems and breaks in the stream I'm told. I'm just wondering if this is because it is a very basic system. Do HDD...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 5th 06 05:18 PM
by Ian_ Go to last post
15 357
Digihome PVR probs by BORG
Mine seems to have not altered the time when the clocks changed. Everything I set to record hasn't. How do I get it to change timer I can't see anywhere to do it from going through the menu system. Thanks -- www.ratrodz.co.uk
November 5th 06 03:09 PM
by Mike Dyer Go to last post
1 166
filtering out screaming audience sound track? by Norm
I have been trying to watch ITV x factor and am finding it impossible because of the pre-recorded screaming audience sound effects. It's on a 10 second loop at the moment and whoever is doing the audio mixing is crap. He is deliberately making some tracks sound worse than others.
November 5th 06 01:40 PM
by Dom Robinson Go to last post
5 256
Humax 9200T IR Sensor Location by Ticklemynuts
Can anyone describe to me the precise location of the IR sensor on the front of the Humax 9200T box? I'd like to attach my Thompson VS360 Video Sender. Cheers.
November 5th 06 01:24 PM
by Ticklemynuts Go to last post
2 357
Humax problem - any ideas by Scott
I have a Humax 9200. I set it up to record two programmes at 7 pm last night. It failed to record either of these. At the time I was watching the Iraq debate on the Parliament channel (and any comments on this should be directed to a separate thread). I have noticed in the past that there are sometimes curious effects when the Parliament channel is in operation. Would this be likely to cause...
November 4th 06 06:29 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
6 211
ntl by Gregory Kirby
HI all, Nothing going on in the ntl forum so I thought I would try here. With the new TV hitting the stores with all sorts of goodies, is there anyone out there catering for a cable only environment. I do not have an aerial and got rid of the last one as it got too big trying to cope with Canary Wharf. Looking for a 32 inch flat screen, which needs only be a monitor to teh
November 4th 06 02:50 PM
by Gregory Kirby Go to last post
0 150
New inquiry: Call TV quiz shows by Heracles Pollux
Just received via email: CULTURE MEDIA AND SPORT COMMITTEE HOUSE OF COMMONS - SESSION 2005-06
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 4th 06 12:43 PM
by Darren Wilkinson Go to last post
14 416
BBC Channels? by [email protected]
Evening All, Girlfriend has just moved and after installing her Freeview box (Goodmans GDB6), BBC 1,2,3 and News 24 were a tad intermittent. Stupidly decided to do a new scan and now they've disappeared. Box was previously installed at her flat which had a very good communal aerial and signal was no problem. I assume that the aerial at her new house is sub-standard and needs looking at?
November 3rd 06 05:58 PM
by Andy Burns Go to last post
3 158
Rigger's Diary -- comprehension by Bill Wright
"Is that Mr Wright?" "Yes, who's that?" "Well I live at Selby Place, at Number 32, next to the lift, and my television isn't right." "Oh dear, what's the problem then?" "Your firm did the aerial didn't you, the one for everybody, that does all the flats?" "Yes, that's right, last year." "Well it doesn't work right, I mean I've got a brand new TV here and it says no
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
November 3rd 06 05:28 PM
by Bill Wright Go to last post
33 844
See, I *told* you these analogue old timers don't "get" digital!!! by Ben
Article in the latest EBU Technical Review http://www.ebu.ch/en/technical/trev/trev_home.html This guy thinks that concealment (an analogue technique where if a line cannot be read from videotape it is simply replaced by the contents of the previous line) is such a good idea that it should be applied to digital formats too, by recording one line per block on the hard drive, so if a bad block...
November 3rd 06 12:16 AM
by Chris Go to last post
7 216
Seeking MPEG-2 Encoder with Compression by Matti Lamprhey
I'd like to be able to produce compressed MPG files from DVDs recorded on my LiteOn recorder. Are any PC tools available to do this? Background: I have a Humax PVR9200-T as well as the LiteOn. If I record the same 1-hour programme from ITV3 on each, using the LiteOn's HQ quality setting so that the two recordings are of similar quality, and then transfer both to my PC (using Media eLinker...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 2nd 06 10:32 PM
by DAB sounds worse than FM Go to last post
18 404
Post New Thread

Display Options
Showing threads 10021 to 10040 of 19484