Post New Thread
Beautiful women, aged clones, and Ultimate Fighting Championship by [email protected]
Friend, I'm always looking for good and intelligent individuals like you to visit my website, www.ChezBrandon.com , and it has pictures of beautiful women, information about aged clones, and a link to Ultimate Fighting Championship, a very good show. My name is Brandon, and I'm in my 20s, am a college student, and as lie detectors, both conventional and unconventional would show, I've...
October 28th 06 11:22 AM
by Paul Heslop Go to last post
2 113
freecom dvb-t usb2 dongle by nick
anyone got this (or any other make). does it save to mpeg2?
October 28th 06 07:32 AM
by Zathras Go to last post
5 208
vcr record/playback on samsung lcd freeview tv by computar2006
Got a problem with vcr record/playback on samsung lcd freeview tv (le26r7). I want to record the freeview channels. The tv has 2 scart sockets at the rear marked: ext1 (rgb) ext2 (avi)
October 28th 06 03:38 AM
by computar2006 Go to last post
1 152
Where is a mobile phone :-) by PEO from ITALY
How to detect where is a mobile phone? It's very simple: just clic the link, insert the mobile phone number and press the key "Localizzare". In few seconds you will know where is your wife / husband / friend / sister / son / boss... http://www.studiopasquali.it/satphone/index.htm Attention: sometimes it's better don't know...
October 27th 06 04:12 PM
by PEO from ITALY Go to last post
0 106
(Maybe OT) VGA to HDMI Cable by Robert Berry
Hi All, I'm sure you'll be the chaps who will know this. My new HD LCD had an HDMI socket but no VGA. I'd like to rig my laptop to it, which only has a VGA socket. Is such a lead available and if so where from and how much? Kind Regards and thanks for the advice that's been offered to others which I've 'borrowed' in the past. Rob ;-)
October 27th 06 11:10 AM
by Adrian A Go to last post
4 145
Aerial installer in Newport? by Matti Lamprhey
I live in Newport (the city) and get my DTT channels from Mendip. Signal strength is good but I suffer from sporadic break-up which I assume is caused by impulsive interference. Typically this will happen very irregularly with an MTBF of 20 minutes and an MTTR of a second. The aerial was replaced with DTT in mind in late 2002 approx. I'd like to get a local expert in to see if things can be...
October 27th 06 11:08 AM
by Matti Lamprhey Go to last post
0 99
Humax 9200T autopadding by Jeff Layman
Just got a 9200T (software version 08) that doesn't appear to be autopadding. Is there a preference in the setup somewhere to enable/disable this that I haven't spotted? -- Jeff (cut "thetape" to reply)
October 26th 06 09:24 PM
by Victor Delta Go to last post
3 126
look North Ex-pat list by Dave Fawthrop
Paultheweatherman on Look North has started a list of those watching Look North in non English locations. He naturally has some in Southern France and Spain, receiving Astra2D on huge dishes. Now am waiting for someone high up in the BBC to complain that ex-pats are not supposed to be watching and are infringing the BEEB's copyright or something. -- Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk...
October 26th 06 08:09 AM
by Dave Fawthrop Go to last post
4 150
Has anyone got a Slingbox? by JPG
Seeing quite a few of these about for about 180 - has anyone used one? How do they control a PVR, such as the Humax 9200t or Sky+. They are supposed to adjust bitrates on the the fly so that you always get the best picture for the conditions - virtually full bitrate for home networking, allowing you to watch TV on your laptop in the bedroom, for example; and bitrate reducing when on the...
4 164
Sky Sports on Freeview ? by Keith
Hello I'm aware that there was some discussion earlier in the year, about Sky Sports possibly being made available through Top Up TV, to Freeview. I really don't want to have to subscribe to Sky, as all I want are the sport channels.....does anyone know if this is going to happen? If so, when? I've had a look at the Freeview site, but there is nothing regarding
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
October 26th 06 12:24 AM
by Steve Terry Go to last post
50 764
I'm aerial installing this Saturday :-) by Marky P
I'm installing an aerial for my best mate this weekend. He's recently moved into a flat above a night club & the loft aerial is ok, but there's interference from passing motorbikes, so I'm sticking it on the roof. Ideal working conditions, nice flat roof to stick a step ladder on, should get me high enough. Got a proper 9x9 bracket and anchor bolts. There is an aerial outside at the mo, but...
October 25th 06 10:54 PM
by Bill Wright Go to last post
8 153
Michael Schumacher prog by Peter
There was an ITV programme by Murray Walker on Michael Schumachers career the other night - unfortunatley it wasn't broadcat on ITV Wales - can anyone point me towards anywhere where I may download the prog - or advise if it is going to be repeated? -- Cheers
October 25th 06 03:04 PM
by Peter Go to last post
0 116
Connecting TV VCR and DVD recorder by Linedancer
We have a new Panasonic LCD TV : TX-32LXD60 with 2 scart sockets Old Analogue Panasonic VCR with 1 scart socket New DVD recorder Liteon-5115 GHC with 2 scart sockets The VCR is linked by scart to the DVD, the aerial input is in to the DVD, the output linked to the TV. The VCR scart socket is AV1 We record our old VHS tapes to DVD which works fine,
October 25th 06 12:29 PM
by Linedancer Go to last post
3 947
Freeview with no scart??? by [email protected]
I just installed a freeview box for my neice which works fine. The aerial goes into the RF in and i have another RF lead going from the RF out to the TV, and also a scart lead from the box to the TV The RF lead allows BBC1 - Channel 5 on the regular channels (also Sky, fed from downstairs, is tuned into Channel 6) and the freeview works over the scart channel but.......i cannot tune in...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 25th 06 12:45 AM
by Dave Plowman (News) Go to last post
19 377
Poor aerial distribution system in new flat by Marky P
My ex sister in law recently moved into a new flat in Rushden, Northants. I had a look at the property & there was a reasonable aerial system installed on the roof. Anyway, she needed me to connect her telly & freeview box up, so I did. Analogue reception was marred by what looked like co-channel interference (diagnal lines) on two channels. Freeview seems ok though. Also, there is another...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 24th 06 11:16 PM
by Bill Go to last post
12 313
LCD/plasma dangers? by Bill Wright
I have to install a large screen in a mental hospital. If someone smashes the screen will there be any leakage of toxic substances? Bill
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 24th 06 01:40 PM
by Richard Tobin Go to last post
18 266
Humax 9200 by Spanner
Hello Is the output from the Humax 9200 in digital format or analogue? Will it work on HD TV when programs commence. Gordon
October 24th 06 09:48 AM
by Gendy Go to last post
8 213
Unique problem - Can you solve it! by -
This is a job I went to recently which proved a bit difficult. I've solved the problem now (pretty sure I have anyway) but wondered if there was another way for future reference. Basically, this house is big. Got to be around 3 million or maybe more. A brace of maids and cleaners / cooks were busy keeping the place tidy and delivering crisp white towels to the inside swimming pool. Cables...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 23rd 06 05:16 PM
by Bill Wright Go to last post
16 270
ITV & Channel 4 missing on digital tv by Nildram news
Hi all, I'm in Harrow, more or less half way between Cristal Palace & Hemel Hempstead but whichever way I'm pointing the aerial and do a rescan, I can't seem to get the ITV channels or Channel 4. I am getting all the other channels and the signal is (according to the freeview box) decent (although a bit better towards Hemel Hempstead). Am I missing something ? Bernard
October 23rd 06 01:31 PM
by Max Demian Go to last post
9 293
What's a cheap/easy way to get freeview in N3 1RD (Dollis Rd) by [email protected]
Is there an easy way to get freeview working in N3 1RD? I checked on wolfbane: http://www.wolfbane.com/cgi-bin/tvd.exe?DX=L&HT=10&OS=n3+1rd It says that... I need an "Amplified extra hi-gain" antenna, whatever that means. How many DB is the "extra hi-gain" anyhow? Basically I'm 14 miles from Crystal Palace where the transmitter is and, about 2/3rds of the way down a hill, so being near the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
October 23rd 06 01:23 PM
by David Go to last post
26 527