Post New Thread
TV Link Plus Power Supply by [email protected]
I need to add a power supply to my TV Link Plus, because installing it in addition to the Global 4 way distribution amplifier I already have supporting 4 TVs ( 2 with TV Link Magic Eye) has proved to be too much. I could use an existing transformer from a mobile phone or something if the rating is right to save buying the genuine article. I know the RF Out power is 9 Volts - does anyone know the...
December 14th 06 04:23 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 209
Sony KD-28DX51U Engineering menu? by Peter Crosland
Until the market for flat screen TVs settles down I am sticking with this. One annoying thing is that the picture height needs to be reset each time a channel is changed. I can do this from the hand control but it irritates me! Is there anything in the engineering menu to alter the top, bottom and sides of the visible display a little? If so how does one access the engineering menu?...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 14th 06 03:46 PM
by ChrisM Go to last post
10 363
Torchwood moves to CBBC where it belongs by Agamemnon
Well it really belongs on Cbeebies but the CBBC DOG that was on screen for the first 5 or 10 minutes describes the intelligence level of the stories pretty aptly. It's a pity it didn't stay there until the end of the episode which would have fitted perfectly between Basil Brush and Blue Peter. Was it deliberate?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
December 14th 06 09:52 AM
by Mark Carver Go to last post
34 945
OT - FM aerial by Tim..
Any groups for talking about FM style radio aerials? Want to fit an external one for my DAB / Analogue tuner... Tim..
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
December 14th 06 02:51 AM
by Bill Wright Go to last post
35 746
Interesting thread regarding digital aerial installations! by -
Can't even remember how I stumbled across this thread but there is some interesting points raised in here, one being the compulsory earthing of domestic distribution systems. http://www.ukfree.tv/fullstory.php?storyid=1107051163
December 13th 06 08:38 PM
by - Go to last post
0 151
TV by Brandon
Friend, Check out: http://www.Brandon-Lands.com Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services ---------------------------------------------------------- ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY ** ---------------------------------------------------------- http://www.usenet.com
December 13th 06 08:22 PM
by Adrian A Go to last post
3 176
Polonium 210 in cigarettes. by Tate and Lyle
Thats a bit of a turn up for the books isn't, for me as a smoker it is the most compelling piece of evidence for me to give up smoking I have ever heard and it has for the first time made me think seriously about giving up for health reasons because it is readily understandable as cause and effect. All the crap warnings on cigarettes such as 'cigarettes damage you health' and 'smoking kills'...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
December 13th 06 10:30 AM
by Pyriform Go to last post
32 1,100
DTT in North Devon. Possible? by Marky P
Hi, Is it possible to get DTT in Ilfracombe, N. Devon? Friends of mine have a holiday home down there & want Freeview. I believe it may be out of reach. Any ideas? Marky P.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
December 13th 06 02:06 AM
by Bill Wright Go to last post
26 674
What have they done to 'now and next'? by Ben
At the same time it stopped working on my Sony box, it also stopped working on my PC (Nebula DigiTV) too. What have they changed?
December 12th 06 10:41 PM
by Ben Go to last post
4 155
HDTV in the UK by aa
Item updated today.. http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2006/12/08/hd_tv_uk_guide_updated/ -- aa
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
December 12th 06 09:42 PM
by Roderick Stewart Go to last post
24 868
TV to PC Speakers - Voltage mismatch? by QuString
Apologies if OT, not sure where to ask. I want to use a small cheap PC speaker set (4 speakers + sub with built in amp) on a TV. I have connected a twin RCA lead from the TV in to a stereo 3.5mm jack on the sub/amp. Problem is its way too loud, presumably the TV output is too high a voltage for the PC speakers? Anything easy I can do to match the output/input?
December 12th 06 09:26 PM
by QuString Go to last post
7 216
[OT] Digital TV Goes Dutch... by kim
Netherlands ends analogue TV 12 December 2006 AMSTERDAM - The Netherlands ended transmission of "free to air" analog television on Monday, becoming the first nation to switch completely to digital signals. Few Dutch consumers noticed, however, because the overwhelmingly majority get TV via cable, AP reported.
December 12th 06 07:30 PM
by Mark Carver Go to last post
1 164
NTL Box to TV by ChrisM
Hi experts, I have the following set up: Sony KD28DX51 TV (2 SCART sockets) VHS Recorder into one SCART Sony DVD player into other SCART. Pace NTL box connected via RF into back of TV and also into SCART2 on VHS Recorder.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 12th 06 09:38 AM
by ChrisM Go to last post
16 410
Mixing satellite and coaxial cable by Sean Inglis
We're in a marginal coverage area for Freeview, and I'm thinking of a change in aerial as a first attempt at improving matters, and then a switch to Freesat if that doesn't help. At the same time, I want to run cable to 4 rooms from a splitter/amplifier in the attic space. The question is, can I use satellite cable with appropriate adapators at each end? The idea being that I can get the cabling...
December 11th 06 07:20 PM
by Sean Inglis Go to last post
4 338
Online TV Info by Tenk
Visit www.OnlineTelephony.net
December 11th 06 06:09 PM
by Lorne Mower Go to last post
1 141
4TV problem by AD C
I own a Thomson DHD 4000, well on Thursday I thought it was about time I did a rescan of the channels, which I did, but now BBC parliament do not have any info and Film 4+1 still say it is quiz call. Now is this a problem with my box or have 4TV not updated their system yet? I know the normal Freeview guide displays the info ok.
December 11th 06 10:40 AM
by gbh Go to last post
4 177
Recording on Freeview by isleofthanet
Hi, I seem to be having problems recording on Freeview, the picture is fine but the sound on some VCR tapes is good to start with then goes down whilst others have no sound at all, any ideas? Alan
December 11th 06 10:16 AM
by Tony Go to last post
2 150
Huppauge and Delta - Help! by Norman Billingham
Hope this is the right forum for this query? I've been using a Hauppauge PVR350 card to record old VHS tapes onto DVD, with no problems, using the on-board sound of my PC ( a 3GHz Pentium 4 with 1GB of memory). Because of an interest in software defined radio, I just installed an M-Audio Delta 44 sound card. Now when I record from VHS I get good video but absolutely lousy sound - seems to...
December 11th 06 09:02 AM
by Norman Billingham Go to last post
5 328
Sky TV by flynntwin1
I already have skyinstalled but i have recently brought a newish tv and cannot get it to work. I have plugged the ariel into the back from my old tv but no luck. I ahve also lost my sky manuel!! Any suggestions? Thankyou.
December 10th 06 01:29 PM
by sdh Go to last post
3 153
REMOTE CODES by big bother
just a thought - have you tried the one for all web site?
December 10th 06 09:19 AM
by lufcd Go to last post
2 193
Post New Thread