Post New Thread
Ve Pump Part,pencilnozzle,head Rotor,element,valve by diesel fuel injection
yellow stone diesel part plant: We are one of the leading manufacturers of engine parts, in particular diesel fuel injection system accessories for replacement, such as Fuel injection Nozzle, Plunger and Delivery valve, and so on. please visit our website for more detail: www.dieselinjection.cn
December 17th 06 11:54 PM
by diesel fuel injection Go to last post
0 198
Recommendations for... by John Rumm
Anyone got a recommendation for a HDD recorder? I would like: 160 GB or better Integrated digital tuner Something with ethernet would be nice - for offloading of recordings or playback of video files held elsewhere on PC. Integrated DVDR would be nice, but not essential if the box has network
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
December 17th 06 11:47 PM
by Andrew Go to last post
22 496
freeview and sky in one box? by [email protected]
May be a daft question and not possible yet but: Is there a PVR box yet that decodes sky and freeview? Have an old sky digibox which has ceased to be, defunked, etc and a PVR freeview which I use a lot, would like to replace them both for an all in one (if possible)
December 17th 06 08:55 PM
by mike Go to last post
8 1,686
Vaughan : by alfred
Wow, Thanks for the very detailed advice, you put on the right track for the better buy. What is the HDMI ? and what does it do. Many thanks for a brill review alf --------------= Posted using GrabIt =----------------
December 17th 06 02:03 PM
by Vaughan Go to last post
1 210
steve erwin death video viewable! - watchtvoline.eu 260FREE TVCHANNELS AS WELL AS 240+ Primium TV Series by Ian
In message [email protected], watchtvonine. eu writes watch the video that took out steve erwin at www.watchtvonline.eu over 500 streams. 260 of which are FREE mixed content. Check out our primium streams over 240 of your favorite hows all with there own channel. no more to-be-continued NO DOWNLOADING. as many of your favorite show marathons just...
December 17th 06 12:16 PM
by Ian Go to last post
0 144
Question about high gain aerials and dB's by Marky P
Hello, I've often wondered what is the actual difference between dB's is. If, for example you have an aerial with a gain of 14dB & you get a slightly grainy picture or occasional break up on freeview, how much extra dB gain would cure it? And is an aerial such as the Triax Unix 100 overkill for even fringe area jobs? I'm still thinking about my possible install of an aerial for Freeview in...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 17th 06 10:34 AM
by Jim Lesurf Go to last post
15 431
Communal Freeview aerial by Derek F
I am about to move into a flat in a building that had a communal Freeview aerial installed last year. Residents were evidently given the option to be connected to it for a fee. The flat we were buying was vacant at the time so the option was not taken up. I enquired from the installers for an estimate to be connected and to also have the service in two other rooms plus a connection for my...
December 17th 06 01:20 AM
by Derek F Go to last post
8 191
Report on DTT HD trial by DAB sounds worse than FM
Can't see this mentioned anywhere, but apologies if it has already been posted: http://www.bbc.co.uk/info/policies/pdf/dtt_hdtrial.pdf -- Steve - www.digitalradiotech.co.uk - Digital Radio News & Info Find the cheapest Freeview & DAB prices:
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 17th 06 12:16 AM
by Marky P Go to last post
10 348
trouble with ariael by malcolm
My ariel is up on roof apex facing emley moor. of this I have two connections down stairs which are perfect (i think) two upper bedroom conections are the same ok. I run the coaxial back through the loft and out to the kitchen and conservatory this conection is worse than a inside arial on the television. first question is why is it worse than a inside arial on top of the set.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
December 16th 06 09:46 PM
by Andereida Go to last post
29 536
HD Occasional Dropout by FoggyF
I have Sky HD, a Denon 2807 AV-Receiver and a Philips 37PF9830, all connected together with HDMI cable. The cable from the Sky HD Box to the Receiver is the standard Sky 1 metre offering, but I have a 10 metre HDMI cable running from the Receiver to the LCD. My problems is that when viewing HD (live or recorded), at about every 5 minutes (but very variable), I lose the picture/audio for about...
December 15th 06 10:01 PM
by Foggy F Go to last post
8 265
A bit of a botch by Bill Wright
The following is an informal report send by me today to a property manager, regarding an almost new TV distribution system. I think you'll agree that the standards of the installer were nothing less than tragic. ---------------------- The faults I found today on the distribution system at xxxxxxxx were as follows: 1. The TV aerial is a wideband type when it should be a Channel Group B type....
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
December 15th 06 07:57 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
42 864
Need aerial installation in Mid Bedfordshire by Ian
I need to replace my 34-year old TV aerial and cable. Recommendations for a good fitter in the Mid Beds area anyone? -- Ian
December 15th 06 06:18 PM
by Paul Ratcliffe Go to last post
7 271
No MUX 1 on Tacolneston after switchover? by Slow Flyer
Looking at the line-ups on http://www.ukfree.tv/txdetail.php?a=TM131958 it seems that MUX 1 will no longer be transmitted from Tacholneston after the digital switchover in 2011. Does this mean that after digital switchover TV viewers in the East of England will no longer be able to receive BBC ONE etc with a Freeview box?
December 15th 06 04:21 PM
by André Coutanche Go to last post
2 329
Poor reception of ITV channels on Freeview by Peter Barns
A few days ago the reception of ITV channels on my Freeview box deteriorated. It seems to affect some channels but not others (BBC channels are OK). The antenna setup hasn't changed. Any ideas? My antenna is pointed at the Crystal Palace transmitter. Peter
December 15th 06 03:20 PM
by Not Me Go to last post
6 276
Lodos / Lodus Sainsbury's DVD players etc - what are they!? by [email protected]
Ive not too long ago bought a Lodos (aka Lodus) DVD player from Sainsbury's, does anyone know what the 'guts' of these machines are? They are obviously cheaply rebranded goods from a larger manufacturer! (the reason Im asking is I have a new universal remote and Im trying to tie it up with the DVD player - but they dont store Lodos numbers - Im guessing if I just get the right signal sent for...
December 15th 06 01:26 AM
by Tate and Lyle Go to last post
4 436
Receiving BBC digital teletext on non-Sky box? by Ian
Hello Group, Can you help? Fairly new to this satellite TV business...I am struggling to receive the BBC i teletext service using a non-Sky box - namely Technomate TMS 1500CI+. I have discovered that it should be possible to receive the 'interactive'service from the BBC (albeit not by using a red button) but have not yet managed to achieve this. I am not sure whether this will also give access...
December 14th 06 11:09 PM
by Michael Chare Go to last post
3 208
Freeview HD channels by Beck
My Grandad bought an HDTV today (399 bush model from Argos). Looking through his list of freeview channels we see there is BBC HD trial , ITV HD, C4 HD and another. Are these working on freeview yet? We just got a blank screen.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 14th 06 11:05 PM
by Bob Go to last post
16 392
OT Plasma stand by Coach
Anyone know if the Panasonic plasma stands are compatible? I have a 42" and am, looking for a glass stand off eBay cheers
December 14th 06 10:20 PM
by Coach Go to last post
0 193
Freeview box with NTSC TV by Doughboy
Can anyone tell me if a iPlayer+ freeview box will work on an NTSC TV if they're connected by a component lead. The iPlayer does support component through it's SCART socket. Doughboy
December 14th 06 08:53 PM
by Doughboy Go to last post
5 342
future dvbt list for europe by Patershol
http://users.fulladsl.be/spb13810/dvbt/ -- -- List of all transmissions in a certain language on SW (300+ languages !). Also contains Euro/African AM http://languageradio.tk -- heeft je school ook soft van 15000 euro ??? -- (terwijl het gratis kan ?? http://www.lerarenforum.be/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4438
December 14th 06 05:46 PM
by Usenet Go to last post
5 161
Post New Thread