Post New Thread
Fortec star EPG by housetrained[_3_]
Hi, hope this is the right group. Can anyone tell me how I can get the EPG to download? -- John the West Ham fan
November 21st 07 01:12 PM
by Michael Chare Go to last post
3 171
Look North, Leeds, BBC1 tonight by David
Freeview, Emley Moor, the 2 presenters have shadow outlines round thier bodies. Regards David
November 20th 07 03:05 PM
by Woody[_3_] Go to last post
3 214
Racist ba*tards at the BBC by Lord Turkey Cough
They are showing a program depicting the Irish as pigs. Racist C*nts. http://pbskids.org/jakers/
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
November 20th 07 07:49 AM
by foghollow Go to last post
92 1,102
Installers by 33223
Installers Each device within the wireless network (computer, printers, auxiliaries) must be installed with a Network Interface Card, or NIC. The NIC transmits wireless signals from the access device and enables each device in the network to send and receive signals. Installers must also decide which of three industry standards by which to designate to the network. These industry standards are...
November 20th 07 01:29 AM
by 33223 Go to last post
0 142
THIS IS MOHAMMED 13 by msk2000
The Meccans were furious when they discovered that these Muslims had secretly left the city for among them were the sons and daughters of many of the leading families of Mecca. The anger of the Meccans was even greater when they found out that the Muslims had been warmly welcomed in Abyssinia. The leaders of Quraysh decided to send two men to the Abyssinian king in hopes of persuading him to send...
November 19th 07 09:41 PM
by msk2000 Go to last post
0 98
TOT comedians by Bill Wright
Like a fool I agreed to go out with some friends to a pub where there was to be a comedian. The comedian came on and his first line was "Are there any ****in' Pakis in here? If so, **** off!" After that the act went downhill. He went on to insult every ethnic group in the world, women, homosexuals, the pub, the town, the people behind the bar, and each member of the audience (individually)....
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
November 19th 07 08:08 PM
by the dog from that film you saw Go to last post
24 442
This Product is getting Huge attention Look...DeadLine 2007 1 monthleft... by [email protected]
This Product is getting huge attention now look Snag those Energy Tax Credits Any qualified energy-saving installation or improvement made by December 31, 2007 will earn you varying degrees of tax credit on this year's tax return. You'll need to file Form 5695, available on the IRS website. The Power-Save(tm) 1200 Energy Saver
0 123
My Bruv's sat signal is dead by Marky P
My bruv just phoned me up to let me know he has lost all Sky reception. All connections, according to him, are still fine, but the weather is bloody appalling and I thing that's the problem. I think the dish could be fractionally off beam and that is causing problems in bad weather. Marky P.
November 18th 07 11:09 PM
by Alan Go to last post
4 129
THIS IS MOHAMMED 10 by msk2000
Muhammad (pbuh) was very happy, because he greatly respected Khadijah. He went with his uncles, Abu Talib and Hamzah, to Khadijah's uncle, and asked his permission to marry her. The uncle gave his permission and soon after, Muhammad (pbuh) and Khadijah were married. Their marriage was a joyful one and Muhammad (pbuh) and Khadijah were well suited. Their life together, however, was not without...
November 18th 07 02:58 PM
by Dean Lambert[_2_] Go to last post
2 162
28.2/28.5 Dish and LNB recommendation by Sean Inglis[_2_]
I'd like a new dish to replace the old knackered Sky dish left by our previous owners. Many thrilling photos he http://picasaweb.google.com/ingliss/SatelliteDish I'm only interested in 28.2/28.5 at the moment, and I understand that I should be able to use a single LNB as these are effectively co-located. I
November 18th 07 12:42 PM
by Bill Wright Go to last post
7 198
Whitehaven. by Clive.
Under analogue we only had BBC1, BBC2, ITV1 and Channel4. Now since the switch over we get, BBC1, BBC2, ITV1, Channel4, Five, ITV2, BBC3, BBC4, ITV3, Channel4+1, More4, ITV4, E4, CBBC, CBeebies, CITV(No Signal) BBC News24 BBC Parliament, Community Channel(6to9am), BBCi. The question is, is that the full compliment, as I was under the idea that we should be able to get Discovery for a...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
November 18th 07 11:31 AM
by No Name Go to last post
23 504
freeview PVR hd drive and dvdrw by -Darren-
Hello I am looking for a freeview PVR that will record the actual MPEG data/audio file, much like a PCI tv tuner card verion. I want this recorded to DVD so that I can extract the MPEG onto a computer any ideas?
November 18th 07 10:44 AM
by -Darren- Go to last post
3 210
THIS IS MOHAMMED 11 by msk2000
The First Muslims After that momentous day in the month of Ramadan, Revelation came again and again to the Prophet (pbuh). He understood now what he had to do and prepared himself for what was to come. Only a strong and brave man, helped by Allah, can be a true prophet because people often refuse to listen to Allah's message. Khadijah was the first to believe the Prophet (pbuh) and accept as true...
November 18th 07 09:39 AM
by msk2000 Go to last post
0 125
42" 1080p LCD - 499 by Dr Hfuhruhurr
So apart from the fact it says Wharfdale on the front, what else could possibly be wrong with this piece of kit? (sp) http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5363821/Trail/searchtextLCD+1080P.htm NOTE: Includes a 3 year FREE warranty. Doc
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 17th 07 05:34 PM
by Clive. Go to last post
16 311
OT - use of ladders by Mike GW8IJT
A bit off-topic, but here's some incredibly scary uses of ladders - lol http://www.fresh99.com/ladders.htm Regards Mike.
November 17th 07 02:52 PM
by Clive. Go to last post
3 134
f by sun2222
hiiiiiiiiii
November 17th 07 01:46 PM
by sun2222 Go to last post
0 112
Cyberdyne - Who he?? by vigman
Just seen this make (Cyberdyne) at www.digital-direct.com .......... 289 for a 26" digital LCD. Anyone got one, seen one or know anything about them, please? TIA Jon PS 16 quid TV stick from Riverstreams working well apart from a few
November 16th 07 12:57 PM
by Adrian C Go to last post
4 164
Portables by ac1951
In the market for small battery powered TV for use when camping. Preferably re-chargable via car adapter. Anyone know what the best buys are and where to shop ?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 15th 07 08:45 PM
by ChrisW Go to last post
13 440
Freeview Aerial Question by Sargeant Rutter
Hi, I wish to buy a new TV with built in freeview capability and keep it in the living room, however, the only aerial in the house is the one in the spare room. Is there a way to use this and send a wireless signal downstairs to the TV. A small indoor aerial is no good.
November 15th 07 11:48 AM
by Paul D.Smith Go to last post
2 140
Sony KDL-26S3000U and KDL-26T3000U - What's the difference? by Ian Jackson[_2_]
Can anyone advise on what the difference is between the Sony KDL-26S3000U and the KDL-26T3000U (apart from around 50 to 100 in price)? -- Ian
November 15th 07 11:43 AM
by Ian Jackson[_2_] Go to last post
4 160
Post New Thread