Post New Thread
FREE TIPS & TRICKS ON HOW TO GET YOUR HOME LOANAPPROVED by Krista
. FREE TIPS & TRICKS ON HOW TO GET YOUR HOME LOAN APPROVED More Details: http://solutionsrelatedtohomeloans.blogspot.com/
November 24th 07 11:00 AM
by Krista Go to last post
0 197
Preparing for Sky+ - suitable cable? by Sean Inglis[_2_]
My efforts to DIY a satellite solution have borne no fruit, despite the good advice I've already had here - the tm9100 I bought doesn't allow pausing live TV or recording and watching a previous recording, and has a relatively limited EPG. All the other alternatives seem limited and clunky. This turns out to be a deal-breaker for me, so I've bit the bullet and just ordered a free Sky+ box and...
November 24th 07 10:54 AM
by PeterT Go to last post
2 279
Blanking Co-ax Plug - what is it for? by Davy
I have just noticed a blanking co-ax plug lying loose on top of my distribution amplifier. Any one know that it is for? The manufacturers description of the unit is: "This is an ultra-wide band FM/UHF distribution amplifier for small domestic systems. It features 12dB gain per output. Separate FM/UHF aerial input sockets. These inputs are combined and distributed to all 8 outputs. Where any of...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 24th 07 10:13 AM
by Carpy Go to last post
19 377
THIS IS MOHAMMED 16 by msk2000
The Night Journey And The Ascent To Heaven One night as the Prophet (pbuh) lay sleeping in the same spot where 'Abd al-Muttalib used to sleep, next to the Ka'bah, he was woken by the Archangel Gabriel. Later the Prophet (pbuh) described what happened: 'I sat up and he took hold of my arm. I stood beside him and he brought me to the door of the mosque where there was a white animal for me to...
November 24th 07 07:12 AM
by msk2000 Go to last post
0 134
###############GOOGLE MONEY Earn BILLIONS through GOOGLE WithoutInvestment by olivia
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE BILLIONS WITH GOOGLE , FOREX, AGLOCO, and many more. Interested in Building Online Business Empire Without Investing Single Dollar!! Explore The Best Online Income Opportunity On The Internet Today...
November 24th 07 05:29 AM
by olivia Go to last post
0 157
First ever shopping channel by No Name
http://www2.tv-ark.org.uk/skytv/satelliteshop.html
November 23rd 07 10:58 PM
by No Name Go to last post
1 130
Where has my sound gone? (Freeview) by Colin Brough
What is likely to have caused a complete loss of sound after moving the TV? The story: rooftop aerial, through signal booster (used to get pixelation; got booster via Freecyle; no pixelation since) into Freeview box and then to TV via SCART. Room where this sits was being decorated, so moved all the kit next door - all working fine. Painter finished, moved kit back and have no sound. Sound OK on...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 23rd 07 08:08 PM
by Colin Brough Go to last post
10 1,212
Dual tuner DVD/HDD recorder. by Colin Stamp
Hi all, This is the first time I've seen one of these. Not exactly a "quality" brand, but you can't have everything. http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/2867_4121.htm I wonder if it records TS or PS on the HDD. Cheers,
November 23rd 07 07:38 PM
by Colin Stamp Go to last post
4 168
Installing aerial points an cable in walls question by Marky P
Is it the job of an aerial fitter to actually install aerial points and cables by chiselling into walls and filling in afterwards? I got a call from my brother,, who's friend wants two aerial points installed in their kid's bedrooms, but I think they're expecting all wires put in the walls and proper aerial points bunged in the walls. I told my bruv that it's not normally the job of an aerial...
November 23rd 07 07:18 PM
by Marky P Go to last post
8 189
Time to ditch the Union Jack? by Lord Turkey Cough
Britain is now a multi-cultural society and flying the Union Jack is basically saying "your excluded" to many ethnic groups. Isn't it time in this day and age, in the 21st century, to ditch this piece of racist gabage?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
November 23rd 07 07:17 PM
by Andy[_2_] Go to last post
84 1,004
Time to ditch Lord Turkey Cough by housetrained[_3_]
Sorry LTC just HAD to killfile you -- John the West Ham fan
November 23rd 07 03:41 PM
by bugbear Go to last post
4 112
Which TV for OAPs? by John[_3_]
My in-laws are in their early 70's and due to various ailments they aren't as mobile as they'd like to be. They do get out and about but on days when they don't feel up to much, their telly gets *a lot* of use. Even if they aren't particularly watching it, they have it on as background fluff, so it can be on for up to 14 or 15 hours a day on the days when they're in the house. Their old CRT...
November 23rd 07 03:24 PM
by John[_3_] Go to last post
0 116
A few delightful installation pictures! by Carpy
Managed to snap these little gems a few days ago. http://img150.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img150/9252/1195815570015.smil Yes it's a plank of (rotting) wood. Yes it's nailed to the fascia and into the mortar. Yes it's a 6x6 rusty wall bracket. Yes it was Sky who decided this would be a good place to mount the dish. Yes the last one has nothing to do with the first 4! The owner...
November 23rd 07 03:22 PM
by Ivan Go to last post
6 183
Post-Switchover Mux Allocations by Matti Lamprhey
I'm having a run-in with a local aerial installer and would appreciate some info. The disagreement boils down to whether or not the post-switchover multiplexes are reliably allocated to known channel slots by now. (I'm a Mendip digital viewer living in south east Wales.) I say that the slots have been allocated and publicised for some time; he says that they are unknown. I can point him...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
November 23rd 07 12:17 PM
by Matti Lamprhey Go to last post
61 1,863
Builders guide - what not to do. by widgitt
Yesterdays job was at a small terrace of 4 ex railway cottages standing on their own in quite a good reception spot a few miles from here. Te owners of the end house had lived there for a few years and had survived with a set-top aerial whilst they were doing the house up. They had recently had a two storey extention built and the builder had volounteered to fit an aerial. When they came to...
November 23rd 07 10:32 AM
by Mark Carver Go to last post
9 197
@@@@@@@@@@@Make BILLIONS Online Without Investment by R Martin
Interested in Building Online Business Empire Without Investing Single Dollar!! Explore The Best Online Income Opportunity On The Internet Today - Absolutely FREE! For More Details Check the Links Below: http://accessmoneyonline.blogspot.com/
November 23rd 07 10:18 AM
by R Martin Go to last post
0 112
~~~~~#####~~~~~ 100% FREE GUIDE ON ANY KIND OF LOANS~~~~~#####~~~~~~~~~~~ by [email protected]
FREE TIPS & TRICKS ON HOW TO GET YOUR HOME LOAN APPROVED More Details: http://solutionsrelatedtohomeloans.blogspot.com/
0 131
Conncetion advice by Gordon MacPherson
I have a Sony RDR HXD860 DVD recorder which has built in Freeview. I am getting a Sony KDL 40W3000, which also has Freeview. I would welcome advice as to how to link the two to maximise pictire quality and ease of use (I like the RDR recording setup - just a couple of button pushes) Thanks, Gordon
November 23rd 07 08:38 AM
by JohnT Go to last post
2 130
THIS IS MOHAMMED 15 by msk2000
The Year of Sorrow The Prophet (pbuh) and his followers went back to a normal way of life but the years of hardship had made Khadijah very weak. She became ill and soon afterwards she died. Thus, the Prophet (pbuh) lost his beloved wife and friend, the first person to accept Islam and support him. She had been a refuge from all his troubles and, through her good-heartedness, the best company in...
November 23rd 07 04:36 AM
by msk2000 Go to last post
0 138
Dave - Sound levels by Linker3000[_2_]
Just popped over to 'Dave' to watch a bit of Red Dwarf. Who the hell balanced the sound levels? 1) Red Dwarf = quiet (have to turn the volume up) 2) Ads = quiet-ish 3) Announcer = f*kin loud
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
November 22nd 07 10:16 PM
by Marky P Go to last post
30 540