AVerTV DVB-T software support?

Old July 10th 03, 06:45 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Tony

Default AVerTV DVB-T software support?

I contacted the company a few weeks ago, and their spokesperson said that
new software with much more support would be available for the AVerTV DVB-T
card at the end of June 2003, but nothing has been updated on their site as
of yet. Perhaps there is no update after all..? I dont know.

Its a real shame this card doesn't offer all the cool facilities that others
do. Maybe it will when the update finally appears. If anyone has any
further details of when this new software will actually be available, please
post.

Tony

"herbs" wrote in message
Yes to all of the problems and it doesn't seem they will do anything about
it, personally I would stay away but its too late for me. It does seem the
nebula is the only card worth getting for a pc. The black border thing
happens on mainly bbc2 and channel 4 and 5 well they are the ones i watch
the most.

"Justin Smile" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

I am considering buying a AVerTV DVB-T card, but I understand that the
software support doesn't give TEXT and EPG and other features that are
offered from other cards.. is this correct? Does anyone have one of
these and if so, any idea if the people that do this card will ever
get more features in the software? I have also been told that some
channels (like BBC News 24) appear in a square in the middle of the
screen, with black borders all the way round the edge... thus losing
half the available screen use? I would appreciate any comments on
this card and its supporting software.

Thanks
Dave