BBC no change

Old July 10th 03, 03:55 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Aztech

Default BBC no change

"David" wrote in message

"Mark Carver" wrote in message
news:[email protected]

Give 'um a chance ! It's hardly worth coming into BBC TVC extra early
for something that can be done at leisure during 'office hours' ! :-)

Interesting comment, but I would expect changes to take place at night when
less people watching in case of any problem.

Hrm... this is daytime TV we're talking about, the whole lot could go off for
hours and nobody would notice

Az.