"Set Top" Aerial recommendations

Old July 10th 03, 11:16 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Steve Peake

Default "Set Top" Aerial recommendations

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 14:36:26 GMT, Some bloke wrote:

"Doctor D." wrote
Antiference http://www.antiference.co.uk/indoor.htm or the Labgear

Tristar
http://www.labgear.co.uk/images/ANR310.jpg

I've tried both of these with a SetPal, and I found the Labgear to provide
considerably superior results. It also provided a better result than a
One-For-All aerial that you can buy in Maplins.

Boosters, either integrated or separate have never made any difference to me
with regards to DTT reception.

Thanks all, gives me something to look for.

Steve