Humax PVR-9200T to PC File transfer

Old November 23rd 05, 07:41 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Dave Shepherd

Default Humax PVR-9200T to PC File transfer

Hi.

I know it's possible to transfer recorded TV programs from the PVR to the PC
because I can see lot's
of reports of problems with file corruption once the file is on the PC in
various newsgroups.
However, using the eMedia software supplied with the PVR I can only see 2
folders, /Images and /MP3, with a total space remaining of 5gig. This is
shown in the right hand pane of the eMedia window. I cannot see any of the
recorded TV programs
and can find no way of changing to any other folder other than the two
mentioned.

Can anyone tell me where to find the recorded programs ??

By the way, in case you have not noticed already there is a firmware update
for the 9200 on the Humax site.

--
Regards

Dave Shepherd
Nottingham, UK.

Old November 23rd 05, 06:35 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Rifleman

Hi.

Nope, there is no box where you say either with or without a triangle.
There is one on the left which lets me chose which HD on my PC to look at
but none on the right.
Any other ideas ?

wrote in message

On 23-Nov-2005, "Dave Shepherd"
wrote:

[...]

Sorry not got the box connected to PC to describe exactly. In Media
ELinker window just below top right corner is a little box. Click the
triangle to change drive. This will enable you to see the programs.

Malcolm

Old November 24th 05, 12:14 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Dave Shepherd

Thanks for the tip

--
Regards

Dave Shepherd
Nottingham, UK.
wrote in message

On 23-Nov-2005, "Rifleman" wrote:

Hi.

Nope, there is no box where you say either with or without a triangle.
There is one on the left which lets me chose which HD on my PC to look
at
but none on the right.
Any other ideas ?

wrote in message

On 23-Nov-2005, "Dave Shepherd"
wrote:

[...]

The box you have found on the left should have a mirror image on the
right hand side.

If you do not have this is your version of Media ELinker 2.1? (From
Helpabout). If not you can download it from here

http://www.hummy.org.uk/forum/viewto...a08a890 d2716

If you do have 2.1 I would suggest uninstall and then reinstall. Then
if problem not solved ring Humax Support.

Malcolm

Old November 24th 05, 12:18 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Dave Shepherd

Whoops, knocked the mouse and the message was posted before I finished.

As I was saying, thanks for the tip but I found the new version myself last
night.
The CD included with the 9200 was an old CD intended for the 9100. It had
v1.0 of the eLinker software.
Now got it up and running after having to resort to registry editing to get
rid of v1.0 completely, it was
preventing the new drivers from 2.1 installing.

Regards

Dave Shepherd
Nottingham, UK.
wrote in message

On 23-Nov-2005, "Rifleman" wrote:

Hi.

Nope, there is no box where you say either with or without a triangle.
There is one on the left which lets me chose which HD on my PC to look
at
but none on the right.
Any other ideas ?