BBC publish what they think will happen to FTV cards

Old July 4th 03, 08:06 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Mark Carver

Default BBC publish what they think will happen to FTV cards

http://www.bbc.co.uk/reception/dsat_...ever_sky.shtml

Old July 4th 03, 08:18 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Badlad

"Mark Carver" wrote in message
http://www.bbc.co.uk/reception/dsat_...ever_sky.shtml

Have looked at the above web site , I have a dark blue card with the

yellow house and according to the website I should be receiving c4 c5 ok
but I am not any one any idea why not ?

Old July 4th 03, 09:31 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Dave

Badlad writes
Have looked at the above web site , I have a dark blue card with the
yellow house and according to the website I should be receiving c4 c5
ok but I am not any one any idea why not ?

Does Sky think you're in Ireland? (Do you get ITV?)

--
Dave
Old July 7th 03, 07:49 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Badlad

"K" wrote in message
On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 20:18:48 +0100, "Badlad" wrote:

"Mark Carver" wrote in message
http://www.bbc.co.uk/reception/dsat_...ever_sky.shtml

Have looked at the above web site , I have a dark blue card with the

yellow house and according to the website I should be receiving c4 c5 ok
but I am not any one any idea why not ?

Perhaps you don't live in a yellow house? :_)

LOL eh cud be rt must have a word with the estate agent , owt for cheaper
council tax

Old July 8th 03, 01:25 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Ed Crowley

"Badlad" wrote in message

"K" wrote in message
On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 20:18:48 +0100, "Badlad" wrote:

"Mark Carver" wrote in message
http://www.bbc.co.uk/reception/dsat_...ever_sky.shtml

Have looked at the above web site , I have a dark blue card with the
yellow house and according to the website I should be receiving c4 c5

ok
but I am not any one any idea why not ?

Perhaps you don't live in a yellow house? :_)

LOL eh cud be rt must have a word with the estate agent , owt for cheaper
council tax

What's wrong with English?