Sudden expenditure

Old March 3rd 18, 11:02 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Jim Lesurf[_2_]
Default Sudden expenditure

In article , Roderick Stewart

I keep thinking lately about that line in the Simon & Garfunkel song
that says "How terribly strange to be seventy". I never really
understood what they meant, but it really is strange, and I can't quite
believe it. What's even stranger is that they wrote it when they were a
lot younger, so how did they know what it would feel like?

The same LP also has recordings of old people talking about being old, etc.

Yes, it is weird to realise that I'm old, and find I'm bleeding. I still
feel about 25 years old inside my head, but my bowels seem to be older. :-/

Old March 3rd 18, 04:55 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

"Martin" wrote in message
"Martin" wrote in message

Wait until you are really constipated. It will ricochet around the toilet
eventua\lly drop into the hole.

Poo Pinball :-)

Old March 7th 18, 09:58 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
tony sayer

In article , Roderick Stewart
scribeth thus
On Fri, 02 Mar 2018 23:18:55 +0100, Martin wrote:

I found a good way. Get some of those thin aluminimum trays that you
Mum used to use to make apple pies, put one across the bowl, and
deposit into that. Getting a good clean(!) sample is a piece of cake -
or s**t if you prefer!

Import a Dutch toilet. They are designed with a viewing/sampling platform.

So that's what it's called - a "viewing/sampling platform". I've often
wondered what it was for. I just thought the Dutch were strange.

Dutch GP always want to know what your crap looks like.

Hmm. Maybe they are...

Nope, useful diagnostic tool;!.

Tony Sayer