Streaming dongle choice, or ?

Old February 11th 18, 01:10 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Davey

Default Streaming dongle choice, or ?

On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 11:04:08 +0000
Indy Jess John wrote:

On 11/02/2018 00:56, Davey wrote:

It says that it does All4, itv (hub?), UKTV, and those are what I
can't get now. Heaven knows what Milkshake is. If iPlayer fails,
no problem, I can get that using get-iplayer or my current Humax.

Milkshake is an early morning Channel 5 programme for youngsters:
real people introducing cartoons. There is a catch-up website
milkshake.tv which is probably what is being referred to in your
context.

Jim

Thanks. It doesn't sound like anything I will ever worry about!

--
Davey.