I have a Cadfael music CD with 23 tracks on

Old December 30th 17, 10:25 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Phi

Default I have a Cadfael music CD with 23 tracks on

The sound spectrum of this CD seems extraordinarily broad. Would this have
been a special recording setup (sound track of video programme production) ?
as many of my other CDs (Orchestral) appear to be quite narrow in bandwidth
by comparison.

Old December 30th 17, 11:58 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

That is somewhat like going to the shops asaying you found something then
coming home without it. Without more details how can we judge?

I have a cd that claims to hold 90 minutes of standard CD Audio and it does
but some players struggle near the end and trying to select tracks can be a
little frustrating at times.
It seems that in principal the format can be pushed, but in reality, the
hardware is not always up to the job.

news