Just Watched”Big Brave Bill Saves Christmas” (On YouTube)

Old December 19th 17, 08:45 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Chris Holmes

Default Just Watched”Big Brave Bill Saves Christmas” (On YouTube)

We used to dream of livin int hole int Road! 11::^*))
Old December 19th 17, 08:46 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Chris Holmes

The cat’s mother!
Old December 20th 17, 02:52 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Graham.[_12_]

On Tue, 19 Dec 2017 19:47:31 +0000, Bill Wright
coalesced the vapors of human experience into
a viable and meaningful comprehension...

On 19/12/2017 17:49, Brian Gaff wrote:
Sian surely if i remember my colour bars?
Brian

Fact is Brian I wanted to show off that I could spell turquoise.

Bill

Cyan, Cyan where will you be camping tonight?
Lonely man, Cyan, will your heart stay free and light?
Dream Cyan of a girl you may never love
Move along, Cyan like the restless cloud up above.

The wind that blows, that comes and goes, has been your only home.
But will the wild wind one day cease and you'll no longer roam.

Move along, Cyan next pasture's always so green.
Driftin' on, Cyan don't forget the things you have seen,
And when you will settle down, where will it be, Cyan?
Cyan!

--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%
Old December 20th 17, 07:06 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Jeff Layman[_2_]

On 20/12/17 14:52, Graham. wrote:
On Tue, 19 Dec 2017 19:47:31 +0000, Bill Wright
coalesced the vapors of human experience into
a viable and meaningful comprehension...

On 19/12/2017 17:49, Brian Gaff wrote:
Sian surely if i remember my colour bars?
Brian

Fact is Brian I wanted to show off that I could spell turquoise.

Bill

Cyan, Cyan where will you be camping tonight?
Lonely man, Cyan, will your heart stay free and light?
Dream Cyan of a girl you may never love
Move along, Cyan like the restless cloud up above.

The wind that blows, that comes and goes, has been your only home.
But will the wild wind one day cease and you'll no longer roam.

Move along, Cyan next pasture's always so green.
Driftin' on, Cyan don't forget the things you have seen,
And when you will settle down, where will it be, Cyan?
Cyan!

Better to be a colour than hard, shiny toilet paper "tearin' across the
Texas plain"!

Your reply nudged me to look up Clint Walker and Ty Hardin. I was
intrigued to find that Walker is still alive (90 last May). Hardin died
last August, aged 87.

--

Jeff

Old December 20th 17, 09:40 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Graham.[_12_]

On Wed, 20 Dec 2017 20:07:25 -0000, "Phi"

On 20/12/17 14:52, Graham. wrote:
[...]

Funny what you remember. When I was 7 I was given the Cheyenne Annual
1961, but it was a bit advanced for me, so I swapped it for a Torchy
the Battery Boy book.

--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%
Old December 21st 17, 01:27 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
[email protected]

On Tuesday, 19 December 2017 13:55:02 UTC, wrote:
Nowt to do:

[snip long list]

Hil was also wanting you to vacuum and wash the pots.

Bill (ooh I am hard done to)

Owain

Old December 22nd 17, 10:59 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Ian Jackson[_7_]

In message , Bill Wright
writes
On 19/12/2017 11:22, Chris Holmes wrote:
I can’t, but Bill Wright has nowt to do since he ret, so maybe he
can provide one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esL7-yZpYT0

That one's definitely a keeper. [BTW, my wife and I both drink Yorkshire
Tea (Taylors). You get two good, strong cups out of one teabag.]

--
Ian
Old December 22nd 17, 11:46 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Woody[_5_]

"Ian Jackson" wrote in message
In message , Bill Wright
writes
On 19/12/2017 11:22, Chris Holmes wrote:
I can't, but Bill Wright has nowt to do since he ret, so maybe he
can provide one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esL7-yZpYT0

That one's definitely a keeper. [BTW, my wife and I both drink
Yorkshire Tea (Taylors). You get two good, strong cups out of one
teabag.]

We have the delight of living just up the road from their operational
HQ. We never smell tea but when they are roasting the coffe it is a
fragrance to die for!

--
Woody

harrogate3 at ntlworld dot com